Forum Index > Trip Reports > Upper Cathedral Lake, July 14-20 and October 1-4
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
i8seattle

i8seattle
PostFri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 pm 
Hey Slugman, I just read your three trip reports... breakdance.gif Very well written and exceptional TRs. Reading them I return in time to hikes and trips and experiences and bask in the views, the fresh air and the exhilaration of being out in the mountains... Regarding the killer cows... I once took a bunch of mescaline and camped in a cow field, awoke with a friendly cow asking me for directions...ever since I have felt a spiritual bond with all bovines...

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
seawallrunner
dilettante

seawallrunner
dilettante
PostFri Dec 24, 2010 4:37 pm 
zomg, the photos!!! what a gorgeous trip report, thank you for taking the time to write it Andy! You should be bored more often dizzy.gif I've wanted to do a long backpack in the Pasayten for years now - hope to go there in the fall of 2011 smile.gif

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostFri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 pm 
i8seattle wrote:
Hey Slugman, I just read your three trip reports... breakdance.gif Very well written and exceptional TRs. Reading them I return in time to hikes and trips and experiences and bask in the views, the fresh air and the exhilaration of being out in the mountains... Regarding the killer cows... I once took a bunch of mescaline and camped in a cow field, awoke with a friendly cow asking me for directions...ever since I have felt a spiritual bond with all bovines...
embarassedlaugh.gif Awesome! Were you able to help the brother bovine out? suuure.gif Thanks for the kind words. That 2nd report is one of my favorites.

i8seattle

i8seattle
PostFri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm 
I wanted to ask, have you ever submitted one of your trip reports, along with the photos to a magazine, like Backpacker? If you haven't, you should give it a go! You have a knack for writing. As for the bovine brother, he left happy, but I could never find my UmmaGumma CD after our encounter....

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostSat Dec 25, 2010 1:25 am 
I have also lost my UmmaGumma live CD. I only have the studio CD. Maybe it wasn't a dream that the death cows came by in the night..... hmmm.gif