Forum Index > Trip Reports > Sauk mountain missing hiker
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
raggedy1

raggedy1
PostSun Apr 17, 2011 11:23 am 
October 2, 2010, 65 year old Patti Krieger disappeared while hiking on Sauk Mountain. She has never been found. She was last seen walking down the trail on the backside toward the lake with her dog. Her dog was found 3 weeks later, Oct 27th, on the mountain. She was wearing jeans, a white long sleeve tee with a blue tee over it, and had a black Old Navy sweatshirt with her. If you hike Sauk Mountain, please be on the look out for any sign of Patti. If you have hiked Sauk any time since October 2, please consider whether you may have seen evidence of her whereabouts ( prey bird or animal activity, evidence where her dog may have been during the 3weeks). If you think you may have information please call 911 (Skagit County), pattytips@hotmail.com, Find Patti Krieger on Facebook.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
kbatku
Questionable hiker

kbatku
Questionable hiker
PostSun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 am 
I think there's another thread on this... Thanks for the reminder...

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostMon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 am 
There is a poster on the bulletin board where I work with her picture and an offer of a $10,000 reward for information leading to her safe return. Her Son who is leading this effort is a friend and co-worker of mine. My condolences to the family, hoping they get some closure if indeed she is no longer with us.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.