Forum Index > Trip Reports > Highlights of Climbing Washington's 10 Most Difficult Peaks
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Sepultura

Sepultura
PostMon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 pm 
Not sure why Dallas did not include Seapho on his list, perhaps he thought a easier route would be discovered, although that seems unlikely. I know he considered Seapho to be the full deal! Really cool that you have competed the 10! Dallas was all about making list, he would be down with an expansion to the Diffucult Ten and already moved on to a Terrible 12! We need a meeting of Choss Dogs to work on the ever mutating Repulsive 69 master list....

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom_Sjolseth
Born Yesterday

Tom_Sjolseth
Born Yesterday
PostTue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm 
Terrible 12.. it would be interesting to hear what those are. Choss Dogs meeting would be neat, we should make that happen! I lost the original Repulsive 69 list, all I have is the one I was revising, so I'll have to track down another copy.

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostTue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 pm 
reading this makes me think of that scene where Wayne and Garth drop down onto the floor exclaiming "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" awesome stuff there. bk

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
iron

iron
PostSat Aug 10, 2013 9:32 pm 
i think we just need a TS's top 10 list since you're kind of the man right now anyway...