Forum Index > Food & Grub > Cashmere Eats
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Get Out and Go

Get Out and Go
PostWed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 pm 
On the way back from the Chelan-Sawtooths and hungry? burger.gif Milepost 111 has a great location in the old helicopter building next to the river by the middle bridge. Nice atmosphere with a good selection of brews and the burgers that hikers crave. Should be some nice outside dining as the weather warms up. Just up the block is Country Boys with pretty good BBQ. (They will soon open a place in Wenatchee.) For 59er Diner faithful, a new location is opening in the Antique Mall on Hwy 2 at the east end of town. Hope they bring their good milkshakes from Coles' Corner. Seems like restaurants in Cashmere have a tough go at it, so I always wish them the best. up.gif

"These are the places you will find me hiding'...These are the places I will always go." (Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart) "Sometimes you're happy. Sometimes you cry. Half of me is ocean. Half of me is sky." (Thanks, Tom Petty)
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
MLHSN
What goes here?????

MLHSN
What goes here?????
PostFri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 pm 
I second Milepost 111. Something like 50 micros on tap. I had the salmon fish and chips last time I was there. Awesome up.gif

PostMon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 am 
Try the Blue Flame Asian Bistro on Cottage Ave. The Spicy Garlic Shrimp was.....as my "cheery" friends say...."It was to die for". Sauce is pretty spectacular.

Retired Forester....rambling round www.usbackroads.blogspot.com
Get Out and Go

Get Out and Go
PostThu Sep 11, 2014 5:15 pm 
Should you need resupply, wink.gif Hometown Market, just across the parking lot from Country Boys (Middle Bridge entrance to town) has one of the best selections of craft beer, both bottles and cans, in the entire Wenatchee Valley. You can buy singles or mix and match. drink.gif Also, Chester's fried chicken to go, which I haven't tried yet.

"These are the places you will find me hiding'...These are the places I will always go." (Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart) "Sometimes you're happy. Sometimes you cry. Half of me is ocean. Half of me is sky." (Thanks, Tom Petty)
snoqpass

snoqpass
PostSat Sep 13, 2014 3:19 pm 
Rusty's Drive In or Anjou Bakery