Forum Index > Trip Reports > Throne room of the mountain gods (Karakorams, July 2013)
Previous :: Next Topic  
hopeRays

hopeRays
PostWed Nov 15, 2017 9:01 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
elton wrote:
GaliWalker! Thanks a bunch for your timely help here!
I booked insurance and trek with same companies you did with;  RoamRight Insurance's Adventure Package for K2 Gondogoro La trek with Vertical Explorers Treks & Tours Pakistan!
Looks everything promising!Cant wait to be there in July.

elton! we are going to K2 Gondogoro La trek in June 2018. How was your experience with Vertical Explorers Treks & Tours and what is your advice here? would you recommend them?

thanks rolleyes.gif
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
elton

elton
PostWed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
We went in early July with Vertical Explorers Treks & Tours and I absolutely loved it - the views, the weather and even the challenges. It is bit harder than EBC and supposedly offers better views. The people are the friendliest on earth. And the views of the highest mountains on earth are breathtaking. My guide, Hussain and porters were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.  I would recommend this trip to anyone who enjoys walking and can appreciate the beauty and culture. My tips - take your time and acclimatize properly - book with a local comany and save more than half a western company's price for the same kind of services. If you plan to go for a trekking I highly recommend booking with Vertical Explorers, you will get fabulous value for money.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trip Reports > Throne room of the mountain gods (Karakorams, July 2013)
  Happy Birthday payton, arcticlights69!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: