Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > The Board Noob
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Echo)))

Echo)))
PostSat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm 
Hey, all! My name is Erika, I'm 24yr old and, although I am new to this forum, I've been getting to know the outdoors for the entire 24 of these years. Hiking, backpacking, horseback, Search and Rescue, Scuba Diving, biking and snow sports (boarding and skiing), and anything else that can get me outside. Although I have a rule about never going alone, it has become a bad habit of mine, in breaking my rule. Call me impatient, but I feel like if I have to wait for someone else to make time to experience something, I'll never get the chance do it. So as of late, I've been adventuring on my own. So this is where I'm hoping this board will come in handy. I'm always looking for a buddy. Peace & Love Your Friend, Echo)))

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostSat Jan 04, 2014 3:32 pm 
welcome! did u grow up here?......here are a few reports to look up...SPIDER MEADOWS...golden horn (in the north cascades)....Berdeen lake..(hope to hit that for 5 nights next year), amazing cross-country.... grebeci lake....sekrit though... paranoid.gif oh and groups have been going to Wind River Range in Wyoming ....and there are some great shots, slugman did a vid. also that is great....

Echo)))

Echo)))
PostSat Jan 04, 2014 3:49 pm 
Yup. Born and raised. Thanks for the greetings smile.gif I've done Spider Meadows a while ago. Awesome place smile.gif