Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > BLM vs. Nevada Rancher, Armed Militias, and Assorted Crazies
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostWed May 06, 2015 6:56 pm 
Bunny was small potatoes, now the Feds are plotting to take over TEXAS!!! eek.gif eek.gif cool.gif

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
touron

touron
PostWed May 06, 2015 11:10 pm 
Frankly, they can have Texas. "If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." -Mark Twain

Touron is a nougat of Arabic origin made with almonds and honey or sugar, without which it would just not be Christmas in Spain.
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostThu May 07, 2015 6:26 am 
I'd bee OK with Ted Cruz being president of the independent republic of Texas , as long we get all the nukes out first. Austin would become something like West Berlin in the '60s

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostThu May 07, 2015 7:13 am 
Malachai Constant wrote:
Bunny was small potatoes, now the Feds are plotting to take over TEXAS!!! eek.gif eek.gif cool.gif
And WALMART is in on it!! embarassedlaugh.gif Don't worry, Ted Cruz is gonna call the pentagon and ask about it. I'll have to amend the conspiracy theory that the blue painted curbs are not really for handicapped people but are for the blue helmeted UN thugs who will need room to park whilst they take over our country. Perhaps the blue color is for Walmart employees to park in while their stores' lots are full of the military and people collector vehicles. Now, where did They eek.gif put the dirt from all those underground jail cells that They eek.gif dug up? It's kind of hard to hide mass quantities of dirt. Any good, entertaining theories on that? Are They hauling it to Chehalis to fill in more flood plain? paranoid.gif

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
kbatku
Questionable hiker

kbatku
Questionable hiker
PostThu May 07, 2015 4:50 pm 
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostThu May 07, 2015 11:34 pm 
Josh Horwitz, reporting for Huffington Post wrote:
"...and members of the family of Cliven Bundy..."
and Sean Hannity isn't all over this? dizzy.gif and the reason it's not being covered by major media is simple: everybody's got their knickers in a twist about how much air was in a football.

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
SKS

SKS
PostFri May 08, 2015 7:53 am 
It's good to see the government held in check instead of being allowed to run roughshod over people who haven't been proven guilty of anything yet. The guy is correct in believing the government agents could be instructed to destroy his mining site. And if later he's found to be in the right the damage is already done. Best to keep anything from happening now until a resolution is reached. I still remember Ruby Ridge and a family who just wanted to be left alone, even if their personal beliefs were odd. Two members of that family were killed. His paranoia of the government were shown to be founded in reality. Not to mention misinformation spread between agencies to put him in the worst light possible so the agents wouldn't hesitate to shoot. The senate hearings were very enlightening. I don't doubt the Oregon situation will have a peaceful resolution regardless of which way it goes.

joker
seeker

joker
seeker
PostFri May 08, 2015 9:29 am 
Good piece, thanks for sharing kbaktu.
SKS wrote:
I don't doubt the Oregon situation will have a peaceful resolution regardless of which way it goes.
It would be nice if these paragons of righteous virtue would stop calling BLM staffers to threaten them. The quote from Jerry Reed (a concerned local) was telling...
Quote:
I'm deeply concerned that our community is being used as an opportunity by an outside paramilitary organization to exploit a local, legal dispute to advance its own national, anti-government agenda. We hope that the miners' legal dispute will be resolved without violence, but the presence of these openly gun-toting, anti-government partisans is truly frightening and risky for all of our local citizens, and for our country generally ... The presence of this organization with all of their guns and implied threats is bad for the image of Josephine County, our economy, our local business, our tourist industry ... Please put away your guns and let the legal process, rational discourse, and old-fashioned negotiation determine a nonviolent outcome for the good of all of us who live here and for a better American way to resolve conflicts.

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri May 08, 2015 11:55 am 
Ski wrote:
Josh Horwitz, reporting for Huffington Post wrote:
"...and members of the family of Cliven Bundy..."
and Sean Hannity isn't all over this? dizzy.gif and the reason it's not being covered by major media is simple: everybody's got their knickers in a twist about how much air was in a football.
They may be a bit gun shy after Bundy's quotes about slavery. Also, he put on a good show--show ponies and flagwaving cowboy types. They posed for the pictures. If you wave the right flags and wear cowboy hats you can get away with a lot. shakehead.gif

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Klapton

Klapton
PostSat May 09, 2015 6:16 pm 
Of course the author of that article played the race card in comparing Baltimore to the Idaho mine thing, as if THAT was the critical difference. The difference is GUNS. Only criminals, both the state-sanctioned and non-sanctioned kind, have guns in Baltimore. Everyone else is at their mercy - which is clearly lacking. I also don't see any reports coming out of Idaho where any of those Oath Keepers and militia-types have violated the life, liberty, or property of anyone there. No stores burned down, no rocks thrown... As frightened as the person might be who they quoted by all the scary men with guns (why are they NOT frightened by the scary men with guns and badges?) those scary men have done nothing violent whatsoever, except display the means of using it against others with similar means.

MyFootHurts
Huge Member

MyFootHurts
Huge Member
PostSat May 09, 2015 10:49 pm 
I notice the same people who call the police militarized Nazi thugs for arresting arsonists and looters in Ferguson and Baltimore are the same people who wanted the SWAT teams to crush the Bundy's with an iron fist. And as I've mentioned before, Al Sharpton owes almost 5 times as much back taxes as the Bundy's. Why aren't you calling for SWAT teams to descend upon his house? Of course we know why:

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSat May 09, 2015 11:08 pm 
there should be some equivalent to a "Godwin" for bringing Al Sharpton into the conversation. or maybe a red clown nose.

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
MyFootHurts
Huge Member

MyFootHurts
Huge Member
PostSun May 10, 2015 12:05 am 
Ski wrote:
there should be some equivalent to a "Godwin" for bringing Al Sharpton into the conversation. or maybe a red clown nose.
you're the one kvetching in every thread about your government overlords not having enough money for "muh infrastructure". Think of how much road repairs can be made if the authorities went after the $5 million the Reverend Al owes. I thought you just want the rich to "pay their fare share"? But its not really about the money. You just want to see the state crack down on anyone seen as getting "uppity". All the anti-establishment hippies from the 60s with their QUESTION AUTHORITY and SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER signs are now running the country and we don't dare question their authority. And everyone here is still running with the "violent teabagger NRA terrorist gun nut" meme, even though "teabaggers" never shot or assaulted anyone or even made an obscene gesture. Meanwhile, the cities are burning as Obama-voting wild animals destroy property and assault people and they are called "peaceful protestors". Owes $5 million back taxes but no one cares because he's a radical leftist:
Owes $1 million back taxes - send the SWAT teams to crush him because he's a rightwing teabagger:
VIOLENT NRA TEABAGGER GUN NUTS:
PEACEFUL PROTESTORS:

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSun May 10, 2015 6:28 am 
Good lord. You are using all the code words the racists use now that the N word is a sin. Got a confederate flag too? Sheets with eye holes cut out?

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSun May 10, 2015 10:00 am 
I believe I saw clown noses on sale at Walgreen's the other day. I bet they have your size.