Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > This ever happen to you?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostTue Aug 12, 2014 8:02 pm 
You would just be trading for a different set of issues that's all. It's always best to work on the set you currently have. Who knows, you both could surprise yourselves and become happily married again.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostWed Aug 13, 2014 4:34 pm 
Doppelganger wrote:
The girl in the front of that picture looks pissed. "He's always eating his sandwiches and never has time for me!"
Dude, you really have it in for that sandwich, don’t you? That sandwich ain’t causin’ nobody no harm. If that chick don’t care none about her feller enjoying the hell out of a fine sandwich, why, she can just go jump in the lake. There’s not a guy around that’s worth a damn what doesn’t ignore a woman when a good sandwich is within reach.

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
Doppelganger

Doppelganger
PostThu Aug 14, 2014 3:30 pm 

Back to top Reply to topic
harrymalamute

harrymalamute
PostThu Aug 14, 2014 7:33 pm 
Quote:
There’s not a guy around that’s worth a damn what doesn’t ignore a woman when a good sandwich is within reach.
truer words have never been spoken, of course those words were spoken from someone that is known to keep a spare porkchop in her coat pocket for weeks just in case. lol.gif It wouldn't matter what kind of human you choose,all humans are flawed and bound to let each other down sooner or later. that is why I only have eyes for Benson & Buckwheat malamutes wub.gif So if you feel compelled to have a human in your life, make sure they understand they are second behind the canines. afterall who is the happiest to see you when you come home? who jumps up & down and runs figure 8 zoomies in the yard and woo-woos when you come home ? the fuzzy malamute. thats who! If you must have a human companion it works best to have them live in their own home next door so you can just walk over there for dinner and a movie but then come back home to the malamutes for snuggly romance on the floor.
malamute's in the house 013
malamute's in the house 013
you can thank me later embarassedlaugh.gif

hikes and climbs with malamute
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostThu Aug 14, 2014 8:46 pm 
harrymalamute wrote:
So if you feel compelled to have a human in your life, make sure they understand they are second behind the canines. afterall who is the happiest to see you when you come home? who jumps up & down and runs figure 8 zoomies in the yard and woo-woos when you come home ? the fuzzy malamute. thats who!
My wife is not instantly in my face the second I step out of the bedroom door first thing in the morning wanting my full and undivided attention without letup while I try to have a rich aroma cup of coffee to start my day with a meditating quiet time. But the family dog sure is. Even though the family is now long gone! So the world turns.

Spotly

Spotly
PostThu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 pm 
Quark wrote:
Yup; it’s what Keats’ “Ode on a Grecian Urn” is all about.
I've never been able to get that.

cartman

cartman
PostThu Aug 14, 2014 9:44 pm 
Quark wrote:
Ode on a Grecian Sweet Creek Photo, Almost Takin' a Chomp O' Sandwich in Perpetuity
Ode on a Grecian Sweet Creek Photo, Almost Takin' a Chomp O' Sandwich in Perpetuity
You're all messed up, Quarky. That's not a sandwich, it's a smart phone.

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostThu Aug 14, 2014 10:04 pm 
cartman wrote:
You're all messed up, Quarky. That's not a sandwich, it's a smart phone.
How's this for smart phone action?
checking messages
checking messages

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
joker
seeker

joker
seeker
PostFri Aug 15, 2014 10:26 am 
Doppelganger wrote:
The girl in the front of that picture looks pissed. "He's always eating his sandwiches and never has time for me!"
Or maybe he smacks his lips and makes other gross mouth noises while eating, and she knows exactly what's coming in the next instant, in the way that those little things add up over time, once the fog of lust has faded into history.

coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 pm 
The cure

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.