Forum Index > Partners > 3-4 People for Stuart/Horseshoe Lake Enchantments 9/11-9/14
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
SmilingGoodTimes

SmilingGoodTimes
PostSun Sep 07, 2014 3:25 pm 
I have a permit for Stuart Lake Zone in the Enchantments this Thurs - Sunday. May be too early for larches, but going anyway. My permit is for 5, so am open to 3 - 4 people joining me. May camp one night at Stuart Lake, but prefer the higher Horseshoe Lake which is very serene and quiet, with great fishing and relaxing. If you would like to go, there is a $ 20 fee per person to cover the cost of the permit. I have own transportation, and would prefer you did also, though I could help with a ride if you're in Bellevue area. If interested, reply here or send me an email at: SmilingGoodTimes@gmail.com. Thanks Kris

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
SE Ben

SE Ben
PostMon Sep 08, 2014 10:51 pm 
This is on my wanna-do list so I'm interested... especially if others are going. Sounds like you're planning on doing a lot of fishing and not much hiking? I'd be likely to be doing the opposite. I'll be happy to send you a link to my Portland Hikers and/or facebook profiles. I note that you've done the Enchantments a couple times this summer. How'd the other trips go?

SmilingGoodTimes

SmilingGoodTimes
PostTue Sep 09, 2014 1:36 am 
Ben, I replied to your email moments ago. You and your friend are in! There is another guy named Erik that responded to my email and he will also be joining. Will be lots of fun and plenty to see and do for sure. I left you my cell, so give me a call on Tuesday and we'll coordinate details. Looking forward to it! Kris