Forum Index > Trip Reports > Park Butte with my Husband
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostSun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 pm 
I was SO excited he finally came with me! What an AWESOME two days!!! Here's the link to day one. Railroad Grade was day two. It just couldn't have been better. Happy dance! biggrin.gif http://kellbell-whywouldanyonereadthis.blogspot.com/2014/09/an-overnight-adventure-with-my-hubby-at.html P.S. Inspired by fourteen410 (what's up with that name, btw?) I have 2 cups of berries in my fridge just waiting to become muffins.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm 
next time somebody tells me I'm nuts because I have to wash the truck before heading to the trailhead, I'm going to refer them to this report. but hey, it's okay.... really... I understand: I had to take my mom to the hairdresser a few weeks back before she went in for surgery that morning. dizzy.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostMon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 am 
Ski wrote:
but hey, it's okay.... really... I understand: I had to take my mom to the hairdresser a few weeks back before she went in for surgery that morning. dizzy.gif
In all fairness, I did not make the appointment so my hair would look good for hiking. I HAD the appointment (weeks earlier--if you have a good hairdresser, you can't just call that day) and I had already forgotten my appointment once with her. Girls understand; you do not want to piss off your hairdresser!!!! But, I do look good in the photos, don't you think? hockeygrin.gif P.S. I just finished part 2 of the story; which proves I can't possibly care too much about looking like sh##. (or in this case, like I've been eating sh##) Can we say sh## on here? I don't want to upset anyone. eek.gif P.S.S. I hope your mom is recovering well...and looking good doing it!

Yana
Hater

Yana
Hater
PostMon Sep 15, 2014 10:35 am 
Kellbell wrote:
fourteen410 (what's up with that name, btw?)
14,410 - the height (in feet) of Mt. Rainier. Or maybe that's just coincidence. embarassedlaugh.gif

PLAY SAFE! SKI ONLY IN CLOCKWISE DIRECTION! LET'S ALL HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostMon Sep 15, 2014 10:40 am 
Kellbell wrote:
P.S. I just finished part 2 of the story; which proves I can't possibly care too much about looking like sh##. (or in this case, like I've been eating sh##) Can we say sh## on here? I don't want to upset anyone. eek.gif
I've already been bleeped! Looks like precautionary measures have already been taken for this rowdy group. wink.gif

Kellbell

Kellbell
PostMon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 pm 
Yana wrote:
14,410 - the height (in feet) of Mt. Rainier.
I'm impressed you came up with the answer. That can't be a coincidence. Still haven't made the muffins though.

Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher

Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher
PostMon Sep 15, 2014 7:06 pm 
Yay for hubby finally coming around & joining you! smile.gif up.gif I'm finding myself having to do more & more pleading these days to my s.o., unfortunately I think I'm in a losing battle... embarassedlaugh.gif Oh well, solo can be nice too, I guess. hmmm.gif

Home is where the hiking is. "Peaks that have come and gone four times should halt a man in his steps." -- William O. Douglas A balanced diet is a margarita in each hand.
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostTue Sep 16, 2014 8:27 pm 
Bloated Chipmunk wrote:
I'm finding myself having to do more & more pleading these days to my s.o., unfortunately I think I'm in a losing battle... embarassedlaugh.gif Oh well, solo can be nice too, I guess. hmmm.gif
It helps if you promise to stop for beer afterward. biggrin.gif We found the BEST spot...here's the link to the rest of the story. http://kellbell-whywouldanyonereadthis.blogspot.com/2014/09/off-rails-at-railroad-grade.html

Stefan

Stefan
PostWed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 am 
Haha! Getting your hair done before the hike! Now that is funny.

Art is an adventure.
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostThu Sep 18, 2014 7:11 pm 
Finally made the muffins. Delicious! Thank you Fourteen10 for the inspiration.