Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Car Sealant - Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wolffie

wolffie
PostMon Dec 29, 2014 11:38 am 
My 1999 Saturn station wagon doesn't have a speck of rust -- plastic rusts slowly -- but I pick up just as many babes when it's dirty as when it's clean. I know; I've washed it. Didn't help either time, even though it has fuel injection and an overhead cam engine, which would've picked up the whole cheerleading squad back when I was in high school. Maybe if I get a loud after-market muffler? Oversized tires won't fit. Maybe I should clean the inside, too? If I wash it and wax it so shiny that she can see her false eyelashes glitter in her reflection, she'll know I'm a shallow, superficial phoney. If I don't wash it, she'll know I'm lazy. If I clean it inside and out, I'll create a good but false first impression; truth will out, and she'll learn soon enough that I'm a slob. If I keep it in impeccable running condition with the windows spotlessly clean and the rest of it dirty, she'll know I'm a level-headed practical guy who cares about real things that matter -- in other words, a loser. OTOH, all the dog hair and doggy smell will show that I'm a sensitive guy who faithfully values good companionship and is loyal to friends. What to do? Maybe I should just get a Bentley, in which case none of this will matter.

Some people have better things to do with their lives than walking the dog. Some don't.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostMon Dec 29, 2014 11:43 am 
have Al and Gwynnie wax it for you. wink.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?
PostMon Dec 29, 2014 12:48 pm 
I've heard that Corgi slobber is the best sealant there is. I can tell you truthfully that big black mutt slobber is nearly impossible to get off of leather upholstery.

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostMon Dec 29, 2014 1:18 pm 
use straight white vinegar. follow up with "The Tannery" (another line I repped.) works pretty good. buff it out after it dries.

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?
PostMon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm 
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that. Probably going to sell this car in the spring so will have to detail it. I'll let a pro buff and polish the paint but I can do the interior in an afternoon.