Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Forms are dying
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
boot up
Old Not Bold Hiker

boot up
Old Not Bold Hiker
PostFri Feb 13, 2015 12:53 pm 
nopity.gif wa wa We all have a cross to bear. Or in your case, maybe bare. just because forms or forums don't work for you and your handicaps, you say they are dead. That says to me, "open season". guns.gif Just "havin' fun". wink.gif I just have several generations of the black and white Kindle. No 2-way communication on those.

friluftsliv
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
tom roy

tom roy
PostFri Feb 13, 2015 1:09 pm 
boot up wrote:
nopity.gif wa wa We all have a cross to bear. Or in your case, maybe bare. just because forms or forums don't work for you and your handicaps, you say they are dead. That says to me, "open season". guns.gif Just "havin' fun". wink.gif I just have several generations of the black and white Kindle. No 2-way communication on those.
You throw out a insult and try cover the response you don't like. Pretty lame post my friend. Cant you do better than that? I am at disadvantage a well maybe not smile.gif

Voxxjin
made of hamburger

Voxxjin
made of hamburger
PostFri Feb 13, 2015 1:44 pm 
Forums may be dying. But I don't do facebook or twitter or those things---I find them too annoying and I don't care about what someone else is eating for lunch.

Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war
cascadeclimber

cascadeclimber
PostFri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 pm 
Remember when people had attention sp... Oh look, a new tweet!

If not now, when?
Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostFri Feb 13, 2015 3:24 pm 
Tom wrote:
Yes, I've been talking to my therapist about it. Told me to lock more threads.
up.gif

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin
Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostFri Feb 13, 2015 3:34 pm 
Pretty random post tom. Forgiving the ytops, you gotta admit that you didn't provide a lot of your thought process on this. Just remember, you get what you give. The more you sow, the more you reap. Etc. Etc. Etc. Relax a little; nobody's insulting you (except Boot Up who just decided to be plain nasty); people are having fun. No one's calling you a drunk or a druggie or anything else. They know better to call the kettle black when they are the pot. Boot Up, that was a pretty nasty (and unnecessary) slap. Try stepping out from under that rain cloud every now and again. Limes make tasty salad dressings. Even better when garnishing a Moscow Mule. agree.gif

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin
tom roy

tom roy
PostSat Feb 14, 2015 1:04 pm 
Gwen wrote:
Pretty random post tom. Forgiving the ytops, you gotta admit that you didn't provide a lot of your thought process on this. Just remember, you get what you give. The more you sow, the more you reap. Etc. Etc. Etc. Relax a little; nobody's insulting you (except Boot Up who just decided to be plain nasty); people are having fun. No one's calling you a drunk or a druggie or anything else. They know better to call the kettle black when they are the pot. Boot Up, that was a pretty nasty (and unnecessary) slap. Try stepping out from under that rain cloud every now and again. Limes make tasty salad dressings. Even better when garnishing a Moscow Mule. agree.gif
Da ya think vague has something to do with what I explained. confused.gif No other reason to take some of the posts thrown at me any other than insinuations of drinking.. Relax holly cow hikers are the most up tight I have met in person and online. Hiking is a last resort for me physically.Hikers are always bitchen about, busy trails,trail runners ,permits, dogs , crap coyotes, ticks, poison oak, who wears what and when and god knows what else dizzy.gif. I have skied ,climbed, fished , road motorcycles no hiker I have met has relaxed as much as these other people I have done things with and I still do a few. The Columbia gorge trails are some of most crowded. Do I hike them? No I go where the trails are quite. I am still trying to understand this hiking online and on trail culture. I am beginning to think bitchen is just the norm. Relax that is funny dizzy.gif I do know a good therapist might be able to help hikers up.gif

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSat Feb 14, 2015 1:13 pm 
tom roy wrote:
Relax that is funny smile.gif
I get you Sir....btw, are the forms dry yet? Maybe we can get a work party together to help you install the floor joists..
tom roy wrote:
this site is drying

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
mgd

mgd
PostSat Feb 14, 2015 2:29 pm 
I spoke with someone who applied for college the other day and I asked what information they had to supply (name, rank, serial number, transcript, activities, references...), and how many pages was the application, and they replied that they did not have to supply any of this critical information. All they had to do was hit the "Apply" button. Forms really are going away!

tom roy

tom roy
PostSat Feb 14, 2015 4:48 pm 
mgd wrote:
I spoke with someone who applied for college the other day and I asked what information they had to supply (name, rank, serial number, transcript, activities, references...), and how many pages was the application, and they replied that they did not have to supply any of this critical information. All they had to do was hit the "Apply" button. Forms really are going away!
Funny my friend good one lol.gif

tom roy

tom roy
PostSat Feb 14, 2015 4:53 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
tom roy wrote:
Relax that is funny smile.gif
I get you Sir....btw, are the forms dry yet? Maybe we can get a work party together to help you install the floor joists..
tom roy wrote:
this site is drying
Not but my small subdivision of quality homes are doing well . I am serious on this one. Money in bank up.gif

moonspots
Happy Curmudgeon

moonspots
Happy Curmudgeon
PostSat Sep 01, 2018 6:41 am 
Chief Joseph wrote:
Lime is good, especially with tequila or a vodka tonic..
lol.gif

"Out, OUT you demons of Stupidity"! - St Dogbert, patron Saint of Technology
gb

gb
PostMon Sep 03, 2018 5:30 pm 
This thread hits a sore spot for me. https://www.oregonhikers.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21455