Forum Index > Trail Talk > Mount Rainier Jan 1, 2012
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
thewishcatcher

thewishcatcher
PostWed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 pm 
Your official report is such crap !! If you read word for word you will see that the United Stated Dept. of the Interior bashes the the hell out of the NPS for how bad they screwed up. Example: Outdated and non useable SOP's no MOP, no one knew who was in charge of command at the NPS. Both cars unmarked, No video, no recordings, no witness and almost possitive King County Sheriff knew Barnes had the AR-15 because of investagating the Skyway shooting,and to which they found he never left and came back shooting. Witiness proves self defence for Barnes. But King County tells the press the the came back shooting story and that was relayed to the public and other law enforcement. Not a good impression for someone being hunted esp. when it was in self defense !! So much for your Official report. Oh by the way, the Dept. of Interior also states that the investagation was within and not for any crimial actions. WOW !! Go Figure !!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
thewishcatcher

thewishcatcher
PostWed Feb 11, 2015 4:23 pm 
Not really funny, but sad all around. Another example: No witness, but they sure state what happened as to getting shot and never leaving her car. Strange they call for a "High rish felony stop" and she never left her car ??? Camiccia hot on his ass coming off a straight away into the final curve followed by maint. worker and Camiccia didn't see anything (Bull) That's why Snure and Camiccia Lawyer's did the interview via phone instead if in person for the Dept. of Interior's investagation !! Smell something ????

MyFootHurts
Huge Member

MyFootHurts
Huge Member
PostWed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 pm 
just what is your agenda actually?
thewishcatcher wrote:
Not really funny, but sad all around. Another example: No witness, but they sure state what happened as to getting shot and never leaving her car. Strange they call for a "High rish felony stop" and she never left her car ??? Camiccia hot on his ass coming off a straight away into the final curve followed by maint. worker and Camiccia didn't see anything (Bull) That's why Snure and Camiccia Lawyer's did the interview via phone instead if in person for the Dept. of Interior's investagation !! Smell something ????

swbkrun

swbkrun
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 am 
I'm really baffled by who you are and what you are trying to accomplish here?

2.4 Miles of Hope, 112 of Work, and 26.2 Miles of Truth www.averymckenna.smugmug.com
Nisquaww
Hot balls

Nisquaww
Hot balls
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 7:43 am 
thewishcatcher? huh.gif What kind of weird kook are you? GTFO my lawn.

"Why do you have a beard?" "I don't have a beard. It's just the light; it plays funny tricks." ~ Shel Silverstein
thewishcatcher

thewishcatcher
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 8:33 am 
What a neg. attitude for someone asking a question about an incident. No answers, neg. response. Sheeze, your acting like you were part of it and keep from exposing the facts and truth. To many different stories, Documented timelines do not fit story given as to tracking Barnes... Why is everyone acting the same? What is everyone afarid of ?????? I truly thought people would want justice in knowing the truthful documented facts, and not the story of one man relaying what ever story he says to press. So much you do not know, even if your in law enforcement, you got suckered by Pierce County. Just a fact. Barnes body was found 1900 feet frorm where he shot Anderson. Approx. 200 feet from Paradise road and the Stevens Y. Yet it took over 2 hrs. to reach him? BULL Cover up smell here. Anyway, thanks to all who I though would certinly be a group og people who indeed would want the truth, guess I misjudged. Sorry for the intrusion.

DIYSteve
seeking hygge

DIYSteve
seeking hygge
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 am 
MyFootHurts wrote:
Writing a book?
thewishcatcher wrote:
. . . their [sic] could have been. . . almost possitive [sic]. . . investagating [sic] . . . Witiness [sic]. . . crimial [sic] actions. . . "High rish [sic] felony stop"

thewishcatcher

thewishcatcher
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 am 
My agenda is simple, when one smell a stink in theie house, they seek it out. Same here. To many lies, partial truths, complete reconstruction about barnes court records. He was proven inocent of all charges and proven stories were fabricated by his childs mother according to CPS. With that said the press were building a story of false content. King County printrd that Barnes left the skyway party and came back and shot uo the party. That to was proven a lie, but that's the first impression 200 people with assult rifels looking for him heard and not corrected. Why are pople so afraid to speak of truthful facts? ??????

DIYSteve
seeking hygge

DIYSteve
seeking hygge
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 8:50 am 
Ah, the ol' big government conspiracy angle, eh?

thewishcatcher

thewishcatcher
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 8:56 am 
I wouldn't go that far, but truly stories given were not truthful to the fullest. To many different stories about the same thing, and when one digs they find that it's a much different way.

MyFootHurts
Huge Member

MyFootHurts
Huge Member
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 9:38 am 
thewishcatcher wrote:
My agenda is simple, when one smell a stink in theie house, they seek it out. Same here. To many lies, partial truths, complete reconstruction about barnes court records. He was proven inocent of all charges and proven stories were fabricated by his childs mother according to CPS. With that said the press were building a story of false content. King County printrd that Barnes left the skyway party and came back and shot uo the party. That to was proven a lie, but that's the first impression 200 people with assult rifels looking for him heard and not corrected. Why are pople so afraid to speak of truthful facts? ??????
and how are you involved in all this? I highly doubt you just some random fellow concerned about "justice n sheeeet".

the Zachster

the Zachster
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 9:55 am 
I doubt that anyone will ever know all the facts about this horrific random act of violence that killed Margaret, took a mother from her children and a wife from her husband. But the fact remains that Barnes killed her and he is dead as well. This whole event was very frightening and disturbing, and it's absolutely not clear what your agenda is and why you want to drag this up again. What's to be gained? It seems clear that no-one here has anything to offer you so you might want to just move along...

"May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am"
thewishcatcher

thewishcatcher
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 10:06 am 
OK no problem, I'll be on my way, thanks for helping hide !!

Ringangleclaw

Ringangleclaw
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 pm 
Possibly one of the weirdest dialogues at this site ever. Your questions and suppositions are all over the place. The allegations about Barnes, his baby-mommy and the CPS have nothing to do with this crime. Nowhere did I ever read that KCSD thought he was headed to MRNP. So the issue comes down to one of ill training and dodging of culpability by NPS LEO's at MRNP. This was in a NP with little history of urban problems except for car prowls. This wasn't the FBI HRT blowing it, nor the drug dealing issues in Yosemite. It would be nice if you came back and calmly explained what issues you are looking at.

Ringangleclaw

Ringangleclaw
PostThu Feb 12, 2015 1:14 pm 
thewishcatcher wrote:
Just a fact. Barnes body was found 1900 feet frorm where he shot Anderson. Approx. 200 feet from Paradise road and the Stevens Y. Yet it took over 2 hrs. to reach him? BULL Cover up smell here.
It seems reasonable that LE would travel slower and more care towards a deranged gun man who may be waiting in ambush than the same would flee police.