Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > What are you doing today?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic

What are you doing today?
Listening to my Christopher Cross collection of music
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Listening to music--my Christopher Cross collection
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSat Mar 28, 2015 8:50 pm 
mamma_mia_032815
mamma_mia_032815
didn't realize the tickets were for a matinee until noon. just barely made it before the curtain went up. fabulous. and yes, most of the audience was up on their feet doing the wave for the Dancing Queen finale. smile.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
touron

touron
PostSun Mar 29, 2015 9:26 am 
mgd wrote:
Touron, for once I agree with you! I was certainly listening to Christopher Cross on March 27th. However, might it be concluded by the lack of votes registered, that there may be what one might call a general ambivalence about Christopher Cross? drink.gif
mgd, it is noteworthy that we are already in agreement while the new year has scarely begun. Thanks for tuning out and dropping in--you are a true devotee as Christopher Cross day was the 27th and you continued the celebration into the following day. up.gif up.gif While you have concluded that the lack of votes might indicate a general ambivalence, I think we should remember the old saying, "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras". Hence, applying Occam's Razaor applies, and the simplest solution should be considered first, it is likely there were less votes because most people were ensconced on their sofas listening to the melodius sounds of Christopher Cross, and did not have time to get up and vote, probably were not aware of the poll at all, and were likely ambivalent to the passing of the day. smile.gif
Ski wrote:
and yes, most of the audience was up on their feet doing the wave for the Dancing Queen finale. smile.gif
I wonder if the forest gnome has bought tickest yet. hmmm.gif

Touron is a nougat of Arabic origin made with almonds and honey or sugar, without which it would just not be Christmas in Spain.
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSun Mar 29, 2015 9:53 am 
today's the last day! now if I could only get "Dancing Queen" to stop playing over and over inside my brain.... dizzy.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
tom roy

tom roy
PostTue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 am 
Ski wrote:
today's the last day! now if I could only get "Dancing Queen" to stop playing over and over inside my brain.... dizzy.gif
Wow if that was in my head I think I would off my self. My wife watch's. that movie all the time and when we travel. she plays on it on the i phone nonstop. Happy wife happy life.I miss u 2,zepplin and coldplay and others.

tom roy

tom roy
PostTue Mar 31, 2015 1:16 am 
Riding my road bike. A lot. Christopher Cross I dont think so. My wife wont do that either. A couple of good songs though.

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostTue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 am 
tom roy wrote:
Wow if that was in my head I think I would off my self.
it's not so bad, really... I had "Mr. Ed" theme song playing in my head for about seven months years ago.... thought I was going crazy.... ABBA isn't nearly so annoying.... it could always be worse.

tom roy

tom roy
PostTue Mar 31, 2015 12:36 pm 
Ski wrote:
tom roy wrote:
Wow if that was in my head I think I would off my self.
it's not so bad, really... I had "Mr. Ed" theme song playing in my head for about seven months years ago.... thought I was going crazy.... ABBA isn't nearly so annoying.... it could always be worse.
Yea I was joking in my youths I would not admit to my male friends I liked Waterloo. That song still can get stuck in brain and the movie is watchable. My wife would love to see the play. But Pierce Bronson in the movie cant sing worth sh##.