Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > U dub
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
gb

gb
PostThu Oct 08, 2015 9:21 pm 
I have to say, they have one some big games over the years but this is the first time they looked to have dominate athletes over top rate competition. And they are young.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
tigermn

tigermn
PostFri Oct 09, 2015 8:05 am 
Yea if the Huskies had a more experienced quarterback I don't think this game would have even been close. He just couldn't connect on at least 3 open/deep balls when he had the opportunity. I guess he did just enough, and USC got caught on a bad day. I only wonder why they quit running the ball though as it seemed they could run on the Huskies at will... It was nice to stuff it back to Sark though...

cascadetraverser

cascadetraverser
PostSat Oct 10, 2015 8:25 am 
That defense was amazing. Browning definitely needs some seasoning, but I like what I see. I have been waiting patiently for Coach Peterson`s first big moment that defines his time at UW and I think this was it. A lot of people thought this was a move up acquiring him as Sark left, and this may be an indication of that.

olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostSat Oct 10, 2015 9:50 am 
That was a fun game to watch. Agree that Browning's inexperience shows at times. He's had an up and down season but I think he has quite a bit of potential. Appears to be poised even when he's struggling. Gaskin looks like an exciting young RB. Also agree the defense has been really good. They lost all of their star players from last year but they seem to be better this year. Seeing Sark going crazy on the sideline didn't hurt my feelings.

olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostSat Oct 10, 2015 9:52 am 
He's a situational player and kick returner so far, but I'm interested to watch freshman Chico McClatcher's career unfold. I knew his dad in college.

olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostSun Oct 11, 2015 5:33 pm 
Not much in they way of details, but Sark has been asked to take a leave of absence from USC. I think the Dawgs caught a break when he left and they replaced him with Petersen.

tigermn

tigermn
PostSun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm 
olderthanIusedtobe wrote:
Not much in they way of details, but Sark has been asked to take a leave of absence from USC. I think the Dawgs caught a break when he left and they replaced him with Petersen.
He's obviously got problems bigger than football and needs to get his own life in order.. http://news.yahoo.com/usc-head-coach-steve-sarkisian-222949421.html

GrnXnham

GrnXnham
PostMon Oct 12, 2015 10:50 am 
What's all this talk about the leg humpers? Go COOOOOUUUUUUGS! winksmile.gif

tigermn

tigermn
PostMon Oct 12, 2015 12:16 pm 
Speaking of the cougs... Finally not couging it.. Did anyone see that post game interview right after the game on the field with Mike Leach? It was like interviewing a sack of wet dog crap... I know there's such a thing as a subdued personalty but really...... Not that you need to be jumping up and down but he was about as excited as if his beloved mother had just passed away..

tigermn

tigermn
PostMon Oct 12, 2015 2:04 pm 
Now he's been fired from USC.... Wow. He had it all at age 35 as Huskies coach then 5 years later got his dream job at USC...

olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostMon Oct 12, 2015 2:43 pm 
tigermn wrote:
Now he's been fired from USC.... Wow. He had it all at age 35 as Huskies coach then 5 years later got his dream job at USC...
Wow. That's unfortunate. I don't remember issues with him while he was coaching UW, but I seriously doubt it only started once he got to USC. And the Trojans continue to bungle finding a coach to replace Carroll. They should've pulled the interim tag off of Orgeron after Kiffin was let go. If nothing else the team played really hard for him.

gb

gb
PostMon Oct 12, 2015 4:51 pm 
tigermn wrote:
I heard he was drunk in public. Hope he got a good buzz.....

gb

gb
PostSun Nov 01, 2015 7:22 pm 
The Huskies have some outstanding young athletes. They played a terrific game against Arizona.