Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Taking a survey of the most popular/preferred forum category
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Bigwilson30

Bigwilson30
PostWed Oct 28, 2015 4:12 pm 
Feel the rainbow, taste the rainbow...
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
joker
seeker

joker
seeker
PostWed Oct 28, 2015 5:50 pm 
I have to say that, despite that being a google docs link (I assume they have some decent security code that would prevent that from being a nasty worm etc.), I have a trained reaction to avoid clicking such a mysterious link with such minimal background on what lies behind it. I'd have just clicked away and ignored this, but for the fact that you've posted a few other apparently non-spam posts since joining the forum recently, Bigwilson30, so I figured I'd take a moment to share my reaction to this post in case you have more context you'd like to provide in order to make this a little more inviting.

Bigwilson30

Bigwilson30
PostWed Oct 28, 2015 7:09 pm 
Thanks for the honest reaction joker. This link is just a simple survey that I developed in google doc drive. The reason behind the survey is to give me a good understanding of what the majority of members in this forum/community enjoy simply to help myself become an active member in this community. No spam, no sketchy link, just a new member trying to be active. Sorry if this post came off weird.

Feel the rainbow, taste the rainbow...