Forum Index > Partners > Hiking and or backpacking friends.
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
hikerman77

hikerman77
PostMon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm 
I have been hiking the Stevens Pass area last year and want to continue to keep exploring the area. I am easy going, can do short or long hikes. I hiked Janus Lake, Lake Valhalla, Lake Serene, Blanca Lake and many others last year. Looking for friends who like to get out and enjoy the beauty of Washington State and the mountains. I am 57 years young, experienced hiker/backpacker.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Bugs

Bugs
PostFri May 06, 2016 8:38 am 
I am also 57 years young so I know how crotchety you "really" are. shakehead.gif That said, I am willing to go on a trial adventure if you are. I have been up a few trails out of the Stephens pass area. Lk Dorothy is my favorite lake. I have done the Copper lk through Necklace Valley loop. Went up Deception creek trail to the pass. Went up to Surprise lk and Deception lake. Tuck and Robin lks. And so forth. I would happily revisit any of them or explore new places. I got out overnight all but two weekends last year between May 15 and October 10. Long hikes or short hikes, I am in. Peaks are my favorite but I am not obsessive. In fact, I am going to Talapus lake tonight after work. I have a long standing relationship with an owl up there. Exit 45 off I90 is probably out of your way but I will be easy to find if you venture that way. Just get up to the lake and yell for Bug. Or look for the guy on the floaty. All are welcome!

Always out there.
hikerman77

hikerman77
PostFri May 06, 2016 5:21 pm 
Afternoon Bugs, A trial hike sounds like fun. I am in the process of buying a house right now and that is keeping me busy in the short term.I will stay in touch and we can get out and hike real soon. Rob

duvidl

duvidl
PostMon Aug 15, 2016 9:43 pm 
Check out my post, from earlier today, looking for a buddy to hike Section L of the PCT this Sat.