Forum Index > The Trading Post > Sleeping bags, packs, clothes
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
benxcski

benxcski
PostSun May 08, 2016 9:23 am 
Cleaning out what's not being used/ where I have 1+ spare. If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer. Reasonable doesn't just mean highest price... let me know your plans for the gear. Front range or maybe Seattle pickup or split ship. I need to clear out some of my bags, as I have a little overlap in temps and lengths. I will be keeping some of these, but will let the market decide what I keep. If you don't like the price, make me an offer. But realize that a good bag is an investment, and similar USA made down bags would run you upwards of 400-500$ today. Marmot CWM regular, used one night, new in late 2015. $525. Perfect Denali or Arctic or Himalaya bag. Mountain Hardwear Tioga with storm light/ conduit shell. Regular to smaller size- fits to 5'10 well. 0 degree rating. A little under 3.5 pounds. $220. Marmot late 90s Grand Junction era 0-10 degree bags. 1 regular (red), 1 long (blue). The long and one of the regulars can zip together to make a coupled bag. $180 for the blue which has quite a few nights, 250 for the red which has 5 nights. About 3 pounds each. Everything but the cwm compresses to 5-10 liters as needed. Perfect for backpacking, climbing, ski touring with the right backpack and thermarest and tent. Everything is top quality marmot down, 650-850 fill/ the best or second best for when they were made. No strange fabrics, improper wash, etc. Also have a nice Marmot cotton storage sack, $18, and two nylon storage sacks $10 each Packs Arcteryx no zone 55 new with tags medium torso. $180. Lowe Alpine Countour III pack, a couple animal nibbles on the upper collar but very good shape otherwise. $35. Coleman exponent internal frame. $30 CiloGear z3030 ski alpine climbing pack. Used once. Large torso. $170. Mammut Trion Guide 45+ medium torso. $120 Parkas Feathered Friends Frontpoint Jacket, men's S, yellow/orange. Never worn. $320. North Face Baltoro Gore Dryloft Parka, men's M, black. Lightly used. $320. Shoes Salomon xa mid gtx. Men's 9. Retails for 150. $60. Clothes Vintage USA made Micropuff 1/2 zip vest large red and purple. $50 Patagonia baggies shorts, unisex small/ women's M. New with tags, orange and green/ white pairs. 30$ each North Face Nuptse down mittens. 1 6mm scratch to outer fabric. Reinforced Palm. $50 Outdoor Research heavy duty GoreTex shell mittens, size medium. Reinforced palm and two straps per mitten. $35 Mens medium waders, green, Dryfly brand. $40. Montane Nitro jacket, lightly used, black, men's S. Awesome high fill power down, UK brand. $70. Helly Hansen red plaid lifa long underwear top- sm- for the hipsters. 20$ Canari soft shell jacket, black with reflective bits, medium. 50$ Bca tee 20 years of trust and powder stashes. $10. Garmont flex fit hat. $10 Cutthroat classic and Ride for Diabetes Poly running ts. Some men's M, others men's S. $10 each Men's 30-31 casual pants-- mixed colors. $10 each. Men's white Ralph Lauren ls shirt, men's S. $10. Ortovox Kinley dachstein wool mitt, size 8, brand new. $50.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message