Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS: ULA, Dana Design, Hubba Hubba, Vaude
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
trailmo

trailmo
PostFri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 am 
ULA Catalyst - size small with S straps, green robic. Very nice lightweight pack but just a little too big for my nonexistent torso. Taken out about a dozen nights, in excellent condition, not even any noticeable dust. $200 Dana Design Arcflex Terraplane - In excellent condition, no stains, marks, holes, anything. I'm the second owner and I've only used it a couple times for snow camping, the woman who owned it before used it on one overnight in the last decade... Size small, medium hipbelt. Nice navy blue color. $125 MSR Hubba Hubba - I believe this is the Euro version, red body with a green fly. In great condition, a few small pulls in the bug net but no holes or anything big enough to let even the most intrepid mosquito in. The foot print will also be included. SOLD Vaude Featherlight 350 - red, regular length, left zip. Used about a dozen times, always with base layers. I washed it at the end of last summer in downwash and I think I've used it once since then. Weighs just under 2 pounds, rated to 35 but I was only comfortable to about 40. Great lightweight summer bag I just switched to something shorter. $80 Pickup in Seattle or we can talk about shipping, I will happily email pics if you're interested.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
pushkarwallah

pushkarwallah
PostFri Jun 03, 2016 3:38 pm 
I'm interested in the Dana pack and can buy it on Monday. Leaving for Mts in about 45 mins. I'll pm u my number.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message