Forum Index > The Trading Post > Clearing out old gear
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Lamanite

Lamanite
PostThu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 pm 
Time to make room for new gear. Msg me for pics Bibler Bombshelter tent Purchased new and set up once in my backyard to test it out. Not seam-sealed yet. I've since purchased a larger Hilleberg tent so I need to get this one off of my shelf - $500 Easton Rimrock 3P Tent color "Grasshopper" http://www.backpacker.com/gear/tents/easton-mountain-products-rimrock-3p/ Used once - $150 Exped Downmat 7 with pump sack Black size short purchased in 2007 and used to sleep on the snow twice. Was plenty warm but I've moved on to an XTherm. $40 Gossamer gear bug canopy $10 Feathered Friends Volant Pants Pertex XT shell, size Medium. Still new in the bag with tags attached. They didn't fit so I thought maybe they would fit my wife when I could convince her to do some mountaineering. Turns out that's not gonna happen... - $250 Marmot driclime windshirt - older version (2007) with handwarmer pockets and vertical chest pocket zip color red size Medium. I bought this off of eBay after my beloved original Driclime windshirt died a horrible death the laundry. The newer Driclime windshirts no longer come with handwarmer pockets so I found this one New on ebay but never ended up using it. - $45 Marmot driclime jacket - hooded. I think it may be the Marmot Ether jacket. Size M in black. has handwarmer pockets. Used three times around town and spent a trip at the bottom of my pack - $50

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
sconey

sconey
PostFri Aug 12, 2016 6:34 am 
pm sent

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message