Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Coug Duck game
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostSat Oct 20, 2018 4:49 pm 
So far it has been pretty amusing clown.gif

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostSat Oct 20, 2018 8:28 pm 
Well as Kanye would say Cougs did good, but Purde beating no.2 Ohio State by 49 to 20 was really something.

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostSun Oct 21, 2018 3:26 pm 
I figured you could just about pencil in Alabama, Clemson and Ohio St. to the 4 team playoff. This loss doesn't necessarily eliminate tOSU but it hurts their chances. Yawn, same teams every year. If Notre Dame runs the table they'll probably be there, doesn't seem like they have any tough games remaining on the schedule. Good job Cougs. Now looking like the front runner for the North Division, but they still have to play Stanford and UW. I watched the first half of the Dawgs' game yesterday. They are so uninspiring. They've been winning, but they don't look good doing it. Browning isn't half the QB he was as a sophomore. Maybe having a healthy Ross, Pettis and McClatcher to throw to that season made him look a lot better than he actually was. Off topic, but I knew McClatcher's dad in college. He was at CWU briefly while I was there. He played hoops, not football. Does anybody want to win the South Division? Talk about uninspiring.