Forum Index > Support & Feedback > Upvote and reply notifications
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Jaberwock

Jaberwock
PostSat Jan 14, 2017 11:28 am 
I wish I could upvote other peoples comments. I also wish I could tell when people reply to my comments or ask my a question or mention my username without having to look back at all my previous posts. Like notifications.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSat Jan 14, 2017 1:42 pm 
Like button would be relatively easy to implement. Not 100% sure what you're looking for on the second request. Could you provide more specifics? We have an option to get email notification when people reply to a topic you've posted in. You can also click on the drop down to the top right for topics you "posted in" and it will show you those topics and highlight the ones with new replies. I'm not really sure how the software would be able to differentiate replies to your specific posts unless someone quotes or mentions you by username exactly. Very often people abbreviate usernames when replying so this would be hit or miss. I would think your username might also be mistyped as Jabberwock instead of Jaberwock. Easiest way to check for mentions would be to do a search on your username + variants: https://www.nwhikers.net/forums/search.php?or_keywords=Jaberwock+Jabberwock https://www.nwhikers.net/forums/search.php?or_keywords=Jabberwock (note 5 mistypes)

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message