Forum Index > The Trading Post > SOLD Very good ULA Circuit ultralight backpack kids or small adult adjustable grows with them.
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostMon May 08, 2017 7:56 pm 
olympic hotsprings 2014 ann 049
olympic hotsprings 2014 ann 049
Olympic hot springs 2014 ann 222
Olympic hot springs 2014 ann 222
ULA Circuit for kids or adults up to 5'4". My kid outgrew hers. She is taller than me now! Paid $245 for it new. Will sell for $150. I already bought a medium ULA circuit for my daughter so the offer to trade is off the table. Used for 20 nights at most and it great condition. Color is purple. PM me your email address for pictures. Buyer picks up in Shelton or pays shipping. The circuit is a great pack, I already ordered a medium for her.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostFri May 12, 2017 9:11 am 
ULA Circuit Child / Small Adult
Bump, more pictures added. I really want to sell this to offset the cost of buying a new one. New one is in the mail. This is a great light weight pack. You won't find it at REI, here is a chance to see it in person in Shelton. This will fit a short adult. Pack is adjustable so it can grow with your child. This will be the last pack you ever have to buy for your child until they are full grown. My duaghter is now taller than me an needs a medium, I wear a small, this pack is an extra small. Adults and children up to 5'4" can wear this pack. Comes with extra small hip belt and J straps. http://www.trailspace.com/gear/ula-equipment/circuit/ Costs $235 new, I 'm asking $150. This pack was used for 20 days at most and is in excellent condition. I can put it in my front loading washing machine if you want it cleaned. Here is the ad copy: https://www.ula-equipment.com/product_p/circuit.htm Lets' face it, every mother has a favorite child, and the Circuit is ours. We don't think there is any pack out there that can compare to the load carrying capabilities, comfort and durability of the Circuit, while still weighing less than 41 ounces.(Cordura Camo will increase the weight about 2 ozs) If you have your total pack weight down around 30 pounds, and want to feel the freedom of traveling light, this is the pack for you. Sewn with our nearly indestructible ULA 210 Robic fabric, solid robic side pockets and a huge mesh front pocket, this pack will take the abuse of a 2500-mile hike and beg you for more. The Circuit utilizes a 1.2 oz carbon fiber and Delrin suspension hoop in conjunction with a dense internal foam frame and a single aluminum stay to give excellent back panel support and maximum load control, weight transfer, and pack rigidity without limiting your range of movement. The Circuit can also be ordered with a 12"18"adjustable harness system that works great for kids. In fact, the youngest person ever to backpack all 2663 miles of the Pacific Crest trail was carrying a Kids Circuit.

ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostFri May 26, 2017 8:36 am 
Bump, this is a great kids backpack, the only pack your kid will ever need since it adjusts as they grow.

ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostFri Jun 30, 2017 9:10 pm 
Bump

ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostMon Jul 10, 2017 6:15 pm 
Bump $125

ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostTue Aug 01, 2017 9:04 am 
$115

delvxe

delvxe
PostSun Aug 06, 2017 9:31 am 
This is a great pack at a good price. Don't let this one get away.

Walksinrain

Walksinrain
PostTue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 am 
PM sent

ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostSat Aug 19, 2017 10:14 pm 
Okay back home and ready to sell this again.. I can mail it if buyer covers postage.