Forum Index > Partners > Seeking female backpacking buddy week of May 21
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
pmcclint
Penny M

pmcclint
Penny M
PostFri May 12, 2017 1:29 pm 
I have off during the week and and am itching to do a 3 day / 2 night backpack to the Enchanted Valley in Olympic NP. Any women care to join me? My ideal dates are May 23 - 25th, but I can be semi flexible on which days to go that week. A little about me - I am a female and have intermediate experience with backpacking. Typically I hike at a moderate pace (except occasionally when I get caught up taking pictures which can slow me down). If you are interested in joining for this trip, I can tell you more about myself in a PM. http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/enchanted-valley That's the link to the trail. Current trail reports say no snow on the trail. It's 13 miles one way. Plan would be to get the permit and hike as far as comfortable on day 1 (making it the the Enchanted Valley would be great, but am also willing to camp at O'Neil or Pyrites Creek day 1). Day 2 would be reaching/ exploring the enchanted valley! Day 3 would be the 13 mile hike out and drive home. Feel free to reply or PM me if interested!

Penny M
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostFri May 12, 2017 9:24 pm 
PM sent.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message