Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Twin Peaks returns
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
mtn.climber

mtn.climber
PostThu May 18, 2017 10:19 pm 
I really enjoyed most of the two seasons of Twin Peaks back in the early 90s, though it did get a little weird towards the end. Now original director David Lynch has returned with an 18-episode continuation (not remake) of the series. I believe it starts on Showtime, possibly this week. Did anyone else watch Twin Peaks? Or will be watching the new Twin Peaks? Thoughts?

Reach for the sky, cuz tomorrow may never come. Live the life of love. Love the life you live.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
SKS

SKS
PostSun May 21, 2017 10:28 am 
I'm watching the originals now for the first time. Good series so far. Quirky does seem to be a good description of the series.

monorail

monorail
PostSun May 21, 2017 3:42 pm 
The original series was phenomenal, and definitely worth watching in its entirety. It loses its way and flounders for a bit, midway through the second season... but don't give up on it (as many people did, unfortunately), because it gets a lot better towards the end. In fact, some of the best elements turn up in the last five or six episodes: the evil genius Windom Earle, Cooper's love interest Annie (played by Heather Graham in one of her best roles), and lots of interesting realms of paranormal inquiry. I'm looking forward to the new episodes, but I'm keeping my expectations in check.