Forum Index > Partners > Pasayten Shuttle Needed - Aug 30ish
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
tuck and roll

tuck and roll
PostThu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 pm 
I'm looking for a shuttle ride from a local Methow resident or other hiker in the area at the time. I want to leave my rig at the Billygoat Trailhead and get a ride to Andrews Cr Trailhead. I'm willing to pay for your fuel and time. Timeframe is flexible, but I'm aiming for an Aug 30th departure. My plan is to hike into Remmel/Amphitheater, work my way across the north part of the Pasayten (Bald Mtn, Sheep/Ramon/Quartz Lakes), then make my way south either through Larch Pass or the Hidden Lakes. Most likely Larch Pass since the path to the Hidden Lakes has been plugged with fallen trees from past burns. Regards, Dan

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
jinx'sboy

jinx'sboy
PostThu Jul 13, 2017 8:56 pm 
I would also try these places... 1- post a note here. Widely read in the Methow, you may likely find what you need. http://www.methownet.com/bulletinboard.html 2- If you HAVE to end up paying someone, check these folks out. http://jtd2014.wixsite.com/classicmountaincabby They also run one of the local towing services, and are legit. However, I know nothing about the quality of their shuttle services. I do believe they are the only 'for hire' service authorized on the Forest.

tuck and roll

tuck and roll
PostSat Jul 15, 2017 8:54 pm 
Thanks for the info, Jinx. I read the Methow site frequently for entertainment purposes, like to follow all the arguments. I will give that a try when I get closer to my departure. up.gif

tuck and roll

tuck and roll
PostWed Jul 26, 2017 3:20 pm 
Scratch this request; due to the fire that only Mother Nature will extinguish sometime in Oct, I'll be going in and back out Andrews Cr.