Forum Index > Partners > Key swap one-way backpacking in the Cascades (or Olympics), August or September
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Satori

Satori
PostSat Aug 05, 2017 5:54 pm 
Looking for folks interested in key swap one-way trips this summer or fall. Due to a change in our cat's health, a Big SEKI Loop trip had to be canceled and I'm looking for local solo trip options in the 2 to 5 night range instead. Especially interested in a section hike from Suiattle River Trailhead to Stevens Pass via the PCT, with side trip to Image Lake. Other possibilities include PCT sections H, I or J or segments thereof. I'm open to other good one-way trails of 50 to 100 miles as well. My schedule is flexible with a little bit of notice, though Thursdays through Monday mornings work best.

Just moved to WA from Colorado. Looking for partners who love being in the mountains.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
bennettbeingthrown

bennettbeingthrown
PostFri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 am 
Hey Satori, I might be interested in this. A friend and I are trying to put together dates to do a section of PCT H in mid-to-late September. Doing a key swap would be ideal. Send me a PM if you'd like to touch base!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message