Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > North Fork Cispus Instream Restoration Project GPNF
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostFri Aug 18, 2017 9:59 am 
Friday August 18, 2018 06:18 PDT You are subscribed to North Fork Instream Restoration for USDA Forest Service. Please see the attached letter from Cowlitz Valley District Ranger Gar Abbas for details about the North Fork Instream Restoration proposal. Documents are also available on the forest's project planning website, https://www.fs.usda.gov/projects/giffordpinchot/landmanagement/projects. North Fork Cispus Instream Restoration Proposal Scoping Letter Thank you for your interest in the management of our national forest. -USFS-

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chico

Chico
PostFri Aug 18, 2017 1:46 pm 
Cispus River, Mile 20 to 29 - 8 miles. Ookkkaaayyy!

Chico

Chico
PostFri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 pm 
FYI Have the kml for river mileposts.

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostMon Oct 02, 2017 12:21 pm 
Monday October 2, 2017 12:04 PDT Thanks for your comments on the North Fork Instream proposal. The District Ranger signed the decision for this project this past week, and we’ll be looking to implement in the coming years. I’ve posted his decision an appendix on our project planning page here: https://www.fs.usda.gov/project/?project=51820 If you have more questions, please get in touch with Ken Wieman at 360-497-1141. Thanks for your interest – take care! E.R. Planning Team Leader Cowlitz Valley Ranger District Gifford Pinchot National Forest

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."