Forum Index > Gear Talk > Review: 2017 Snugtop Supersport on Tacoma TRD Offroad
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
protrails

protrails
PostSun Oct 22, 2017 9:01 am 
Speaking of gear, this is my most important piece of gear - my Tacoma! I drove my Outback into a quicksand ditch hunting a couple years ago and vowed to get a more capable vehicle. Posted this review of my new Snugtop Supersport canopy put on the Tacoma. It is VERY hard to find any videos, let alone any recent videos of a Snugtop canopy review. So I hope people find this helpful. It's like the blind leading the blind with canopies! smile.gif The Snugtop Review:
Some additional details: It is a 2017 Snugtop Supersport on my 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad Short bed Double Cab. Paid around $3500 for everything including Bed Rug install / Sportsman's package / Canopy install. North of Seattle across the street from NW MotorSports (tell 'em Bones sent ya). Took about 6 - 8 weeks to come in. The new 2017 Tacoma key doesn't fit the codeable lock that I ordered, and the installer didn't know this (and of course never checked with Snugtop or Toyota) so caveat emptor. Ended up with a new key for the canopy lock on my keychain. All in all, I'd give it a B+

You can always get ahead but you can never go back...
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message