Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > UFO's and Pentagon research. Video of encounter off Baja Callifornia.
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Pyrites

Pyrites
PostWed Jun 20, 2018 12:16 pm 
Ski wrote:
So does this joint sell a first class Deluxe Burger? Best.

Keep Calm and Carry On? Heck No. Stay Excited and Get Outside!
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostWed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 pm 
^ I think that may have been the crew responsible for the first outbreak of crop circles. wink.gif
cat beard
cat beard
but seriously..... does anybody believe that our military or government would willingly share with the public conclusive evidence that we'd been visited by extraterrestrial beings? SRSLY? we've all seen the mass hysteria on movie screens since Invaders from Mars made its debut in 1953. what makes you think people would behave any differently than they did in any of those movies like "The Day the Earth Stood Still" or "Independence Day" or "War of the Worlds"? people would go nuts - you'd have mass hysteria of Biblical proportions. besides, all those people currently cashing in on the fascination with the Annunaki and waiting for the Nibiru cataclysm would have to go find real jobs.

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostWed Jun 20, 2018 10:34 pm 
C'mon ski. Could we please not blow this thread up? Thanks. ~z

MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Sep 18, 2019 2:26 pm 
Things getting weirder... U.S. Navy official confirms "unidentified aerial phenomena" in previously released videos
Quote:
In a statement delivered to the intelligence news website The Black Vault, Joseph Gradisher, a spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, announced that the Navy officially considers the craft in these three videos "unidentified aerial phenomena." That means that the eerie videos are authentic — and that the objects, which were detected in restricted military training airspaces in 2004 and 2015, were not supposed to be there. The objects still have not been successfully identified as any known type of aircraft.
Additional info at Popular Mechanics, where they relay claims that some objects were simultaneously observed visually, on radar, and with IR sensors, virtually ruling out sensor malfunctions.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist
PostWed Sep 18, 2019 10:32 pm 
ski wrote:
... does anybody believe that our military or government would willingly share with the public conclusive evidence that we'd been visited by extraterrestrial beings?
That's the part I can't get past. What if it's all just a bunch of Top Gun types having fun with the gullible public. Maybe they created the video using a flight simulator. I've read about this incident before, and in that context also read that the gov't funding for that UFO program was cut off. None of these details add up. Check out the expression on the face of the pilot in this interview...it looks like he can hardly keep from bursting out laughing.

"There are yahoos out there. It’s why we can’t have nice things." - Tom Mahood
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostSun Oct 20, 2019 1:06 pm 
The Navy pilot Cdr. David Fravor whom we have been discussing recently appeared on a podcast of the Joe Rogan Experience. I have never heard of this guy (Rogan)before or his co-host Jeremy Corbell, a noted conspiracy theorist (whom I find to be rather sensationalist). I came across this video on a blog post last night and clicked on it out of curiosity mixed with skepticism. What pulled me in was the man being interviewed. I watched the whole thing last night and realized it was concerning this particular conversation we had in this thread almost two years ago. I had not been following this story after that. Then this morning, I found the thread and saw Anne Elk’s recent post. I re-read our conversation and realized that the guy being interviewed in this new video was the pilot that I had quoted back in December, 2017. And that Anne Elk had posted a six minute interview with the same guy in September. After viewing the January, 2019 video (posted above in September) (To The Stars…) I get your point A.E. It’s not that convincing a story. But this new video interview (October, 2019) is much more in depth and believable in my opinion. I really would not post these two characters (Rogan and Corbell) but for the fact that they do ask some very interesting questions. I loathe doing this. However reluctant though, I am willing to throw this out there to see if it others might agree. The lighting and videography are much better. The pilot Cdr. Fravor is much more relaxed and his story is very convincing and compelling. Plus he gives so much technical data and background information that it has a ring of truth to me. Also interesting is that after he describes his personal experience, he adds a few other accounts from other eye-witnesses of similar events. If nothing else, the video is quite interesting and worth the time. There are a couple of occasions where the co-host derails the conversation with his ideas some of which are a bit over the top for me. But if you just focus on the pilot’s story and comments you may be surprised.
Anne Elk wrote:
That's the part I can't get past. What if it's all just a bunch of Top Gun types having fun with the gullible public.
Bingo! Amazingly enough Anne Elk Cdr. Fravor admitted to doing just this sort of thing in the past. Apparently it’s a game that he and other pilots have done. The interview is worth watching to hear these accounts.
Anne Elk wrote:
I've read about this incident before, and in that context also read that the gov't funding for that UFO program was cut off. None of these details add up.
They do talk about the various programs and funding that was mentioned. This longer story might answer those questions you have. Just the descriptions of how they operate is fascinating—various jets, training procedures, terminology. If you have ever been to sea in ships, you will enjoy hearing this account. Probably all of us have been in aircraft and can visualize what he is describing. I want to get this up now, but I may come back and edit this post shortly. I am re-watching the interview again and making notes. It’s 1 hr and 45 minutes long. ~z Note 1: Minute 24:17 Video is shown and the Pilot starts describing the video and the components of the graphical interface and what's happening. Note 2: Minute 30:00 Pilot describes the debriefing and how the news spread around the ship and the fleet. They were widely ridiculed. Note 3: While watching these videos in this interview it dawned on me that the original video in this thread was of a different incident occurring off the East coast in 2015. See following post. Oops. Note 4: Minute 49:00 Okay, A.Elk here's where he talks about pilots pulling maneuvers that simulate U.F.O.'s. Note 5: Minute 1:04:00 Begins discussion of propulsion systems that would allow such quick maneuvers. Interesting at first, but this goes into Non-reactionary Field Propulsion Systems and then it gets a little scatter-brained with the host/co-host looking at centuries-old paintings and mass-sightings, etc. Back on track around Minute 1:13:25. Note 6: Minute 1:17:10 Begins pilot discussing more recent investigations and procedures. Note 7: Minute 1:19:16 Discussion goes off the rails a bit until Minute 1:30:00. Note 8: Minute 1:48:40 Discussion goes off rails again with Area 51 stuff. Other than that, the pilot is mighty convincing. Note: NSFW--Profanity in this video Volume may be loud.

zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostSun Oct 20, 2019 1:49 pm 
Okay, after re-watching the above interview and reviewing the videos, I realized that the first video posted in this thread (page 1) was of the 2015 incident off the East coast. That video is referred to as the Gimbal video. That incident is described here. The video of the event off the coast of Baja California between San Diego and Ensenada in 2004 and observed by Cdr. David Fravor is known as the Nimitz FLR-1 video. You can see it in the interview above and right here. Also on this page. Wikipedia entry here. You can jump to the chase at Minute 01:13. Sorry for the confusion. dizzy.gif ~z

zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostMon Oct 21, 2019 3:56 pm 
This is an interesting coincidence. I didn't see it, but the USS Nimitz (CVN-68) just sailed out of Bremerton and headed north today. Here's an article in the West Seattle Blog with great photos. Here it is sailing past the lighthouse on Alki Point a couple hours ago. I noticed this paragraph in the Wikipedia entry. She's currently home-ported in Naval Base Kitsap, having previously been stationed at Everett. From the Wiki article: In November 2004, Nimitz was contacted by USS Princeton (CG-59), which was tracking unidentified flying objects that were capable of accelerating and maneuvering at extraordinary speeds. Princeton subsequently contacted two Navy F/A-18F fighters from Nimitz who also tracked and filmed their interactions with the objects. The incident was publicly disclosed in December 2017 with the revelation of the funding of the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program.[19] ~z

RayD
the griz ate my pass

RayD
the griz ate my pass
PostMon Oct 21, 2019 6:05 pm 
Any survivors?

don't believe everything you think