Forum Index > Gear Talk > REI Bargain Basement is back
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
cartman

cartman
PostFri Nov 17, 2017 9:25 pm 
Except now it's upstairs where World Wraps used to be. Apparently that's temporary until they decide on what to do with the space. This is where the returned gear is being sold. Same deal as the basement gear they used to have until a few years ago: more stuff comes and goes all the time, and no returns after purchase. I missed the Bargain Basement, it was always cool to walk down there and find interesting gear at good prices. If this is something you're interested in and would like to see REI keep going--considering what a PITA and how infrequent the garage sales are; and the online returns section doesn't show pics of the actual item or allow one to try it on--maybe drop them a note on their website: https://rei.custhelp.com/app/contact_us#tabs-3

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostTue Dec 19, 2017 5:13 pm 
Got some shoes here, when I got home I realized they had purposly sold me a pair of shoes that was two different sizes.. frown.gif I thought the left one fit a little big snug but wrote it off. Wish I had known they were two different sizes, probably would not have bought them. Never knew this is something that would be sold on purpose.. frown.gif

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostThu Dec 21, 2017 5:28 am 
Sounds good. My left foot is a half size bigger than my right foot. smile.gif

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities