Forum Index > Partners > Fellow female scrambling partner
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Pnwrules

Pnwrules
PostThu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 am 
Hi, I'm looking to find a fellow female scrambling partner. Backpacking, camping, summits, long days!!! I have ice ax, crampons, helmet, harness, know how to travel on a rope team, have taken a crevasse rescue training class. Class 3 at most, I'm not trained yet in class 5 style climbing. Want to learn PM me if interested, thank you

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
mountain goat
shegoat

mountain goat
shegoat
PostSun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 pm 
I might fit your description except that I a little on the slow side! Actually, I love scrambling and summiting peaks, but have a hard time finding people willing to go off-trail. I have great endurance, but am a little slow, mostly due to bad knees (from too much hiking and backpacking when I was younger). Where do you live? I am on Whidbey Island, making drives to the mountains on the long side.

Pnwrules

Pnwrules
PostMon Sep 18, 2017 11:19 am 
Hi my name is Cheryl and I live in Puyallup and work in auburn. Not sure if I have any time left this year but we should do a climb and see how it goes sometime. Im 39 and gonna get my boyfriend into some scrambles and climbs next year. I just did seven fingered jack this last weekend and am sorer than I should be. Need to get back in climbing shape.

Bright River
goslowgofar

Bright River
goslowgofar
PostMon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm 
will send a pm. Kind of hard to tell what kind of scrambling you are talking about.

..-and rest thee by many brooks and hearthsides without misgiving. Rise free from care before the dawn and seek adventures. Let the noon find thee by other lakes, and the night overtake thee everywhere at home. HDT