Forum Index > Trail Talk > 15 years of Filmmaking in WA
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
silence

silence
PostSat Jun 30, 2018 7:47 am 
Your words are so eloquent Greg .... thank you very much for your glowing comments and support. Knowing how passionate you are about the Olympics we're especially happy to share it with you. But, as you say, in addition to those who already have a special connection with the Olympics and will surely recognize their old haunts, it definitely is a nice intro for newbies, too. Annastasia, who lives in Seattle, is such a talented composer, so we appreciate you calling attention to her as well. She actually scored our first film, Below the Clouds, and our last feature, Out of the Mist. It's always fun to collaborate with her on our projects. Anyhow, as we worked on these four films it brought back so many fond memories. Revisiting the places we love so much was such a joy. However, realizing that many of them are out of our reach now is a bit sad. At least, we have preserved them on film for us and everyone else to visit them, either from the armchair or with feet on the ground. Have a great summer!

PHOTOS FILMS Keep a good head and always carry a light bulb. – Bob Dylan
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
seattlenativemike

seattlenativemike
PostMon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am 
yes really nicely done....very soothing

silence

silence
PostSun Mar 29, 2020 4:43 pm 
I'm a little hesitant reposting this since we all may have difficulty getting out to the wild places we love so much, but we have to keep the faith. Ultimately, I decided these might give folks some solace and inspiration. Be safe everyone, we'll get thru this. Pray for our first responders, nurses and doctors ... America's heroes ... and, our lost souls.

PHOTOS FILMS Keep a good head and always carry a light bulb. – Bob Dylan
Jackal

Jackal
PostTue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 pm 
Thanks for the repost. Getting a lot of indoor exercise these days while watching ski and mountain videos so glad to add yours to the queue!

forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostSat Apr 25, 2020 11:05 pm 
Bumpin this thread for everyone I've told about cascade films....very nice work.. I'll read back but are the films available besides online..cd or sumpin for us to add to our home collections ..chek the websight I will. Again outstanding... Ok so I read about the library havingg some cd's An u chance you can contact the everett library to carry them?..tanks gnomieee