Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Thank you Alpine Rose
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
FUN CH

FUN CH
PostMon Mar 19, 2018 9:35 pm 
Before I'm banned here, I want to thank you again AlpineRose for this comment below and also to thank the open minds here and at that other site. "I personally appreciate the information freeski posts. He seems very knowledgeable about Methow Valley bc conditions, has provided valuable information, and is certainly passionate about issues. In fact, I hope he one day writes a backcountry ski guide to the WA Pass area." https://web.archive.org/web/20170721024207/http://www.turns-all-year.com/skiing_snowboarding/trip_reports/index.php?topic=38070.0;all And these your words to live by. "It goes without saying (even though I'm saying it), that group dynamics should be such that that single person feels free to speak up. Without being considered a wuss." http://www.turns-all-year.com/skiing_snowboarding/trip_reports/index.php?topic=38115.25 And Pink Floyd you rock. "It's a sin that somehow Light is changing to shadow And casting it's shroud Over all we have known Unaware how the ranks have grown Driven on by a heart of stone We could find that we're all alone In the dream of the proud"

'' what did you dream, it's alright we told we told you what to dream....so welcome to the machine'' David Gilmor (pink floyd)
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
ale_capone

ale_capone
PostThu Mar 22, 2018 7:17 am 
Thank You uncle chris, If I may call you that. To avoid internet confusion, our little group has decided to refer to you in real life by your adopted name.. as in" uncle Chris really is a good guy in person". Some of your personal safety topics are very thought provoking, if if I didn't reply. A good question begs too much time and thought to type out on the webz. I apologize for my generalized insult when I said " kooks on the internet". I was referring to everyone I don't know, not you personally. But you have a good reputation with people I know and trust, so I might give you a by on that one. I'm just a construction worker like you. But damned if I don't like a good latte now and then. Don't judge me by my occasional drink choice. I mostly drink drip coffee fro. Home, but like to support my neighbour's little coffee stand. Best to you Chris. I wish you well on your crusade to maintain the current character of your area, and many more safe days.

Ringangleclaw

Ringangleclaw
PostSun Mar 25, 2018 9:27 pm 
ale_capone wrote:
I'm just a construction worker like you. But damned if I don't like a good latte now and then. Don't judge me by my occasional drink choice. I mostly drink drip coffee fro. Home, but like to support my neighbour's little bikini coffee stand.
Fixed it.

FUN CH

FUN CH
PostMon Mar 26, 2018 9:22 pm 
ale_capone wrote:
Thank You uncle chris, If I may call you that. To avoid internet confusion, our little group has decided to refer to you in real life by your adopted name.. as in" uncle Chris really is a good guy in person". Some of your personal safety topics are very thought provoking, if if I didn't reply. A good question begs too much time and thought to type out on the webz. I apologize for my generalized insult when I said " kooks on the internet". I was referring to everyone I don't know, not you personally. But you have a good reputation with people I know and trust, so I might give you a by on that one. I'm just a construction worker like you. But damned if I don't like a good latte now and then. Don't judge me by my occasional drink choice. I mostly drink drip coffee fro. Home, but like to support my neighbour's little coffee stand. Best to you Chris. I wish you well on your crusade to maintain the current character of your area, and many more safe days.
thanks. You're not "just" a construction worker, we build communities. Our industry also is a big economic driver in this country. Also when we build something we expand the tax base for the life of that building.

'' what did you dream, it's alright we told we told you what to dream....so welcome to the machine'' David Gilmor (pink floyd)