Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS: HED Ardennes Plus GP
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostFri Jun 22, 2018 4:28 pm 
These came with my C3, I upgraded the wheels and need to find a new home for them. Included: 140 mm Ice Tech Freeza rotors (SM-RT99), 11-speed Ultegra 11-25 cassette, Continental Grand Sport Race tires in nominal 28 mm, which measure to 31 mm on these rims due to their width. Rims are tubeless ready, 25 mm deep, 21 mm internal width, 25 mm external width. The wheelset weighs 1,660 grams, and accepts tires from 23 to 58 mm. I've put 850 road miles on them. I'm asking $325 or best offer. Here's what HED has to say about them:
Quote:
The Hed Ardennes line has taken the cycling world by the horns, first with our groundbreaking 23mm-wide C2 rim, and then again with our 25m-wide Plus rim. They're our most popular wheels, and have helped to define Hed as a company. For 2016, our goal was to bring the award-winning Ardennes Plus technology to even wider audience. The result is our Ardennes Plus GP. The Ardennes Plus GP Disc Brake starts with the same recipe as our other Ardennes Plus wheels: Our proprietary 25mm-wide aluminum clincher rim. It's tubeless-compatible, and offers increased tire volume, more control, and buttery ride quality. To that, we add a new reliable disc brake hub, round steel spokes, and alloy nipples. We've never had a more competitive price, at $700 per pair. The Ardennes Plus GP Disc Brake comes stock with a 12mm front thru axle, and the rear hub has a 12x142mm thru axle. A conversion kit for 15mm front or quick release skewers is sold separately.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message