Forum Index > Partners > Seeking South Cascades weekday partner
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
tubamirum

tubamirum
PostWed Jun 20, 2018 8:34 am 
Hi, At the beginning of snowfree season, looking for congenial day hike partners. Especially those living in South King/N Pierce to simplify carpooling, and avoid driving through Seattle or Bellevue. I'm located in Auburn, interested in any hikes, but especially: views few people 6-12 mile rt 2000-3200 elevation gain Rainier, Adams, St. Helens and the area between the three E side Olympics Tim

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
jointhedance

jointhedance
PostFri Jun 29, 2018 11:42 am 
hi Tim, I like your program. I am in Portland, so not much help to you on ride-sharing efficiency. Tough to impossible to get Portland partners to travel more than two hours! Summer brings heavier work obligations for me, but I am self-employed and can swing some times sneaking off. I am jointhedance as well, on Oregonhikers. Steve

tubamirum

tubamirum
PostMon Jul 16, 2018 1:33 pm 
Hello, Steve, thanks for your reply. It seems like Portland is just too far for a successful day hiking relationship. The rest of the summer is filled for me. Next May, if you are interested we might explore a multi-day trip on Adams or the St. Helens backcountry. Both convenient (relatively) from here or Portland. Tim Drewes tim.drewes.3.6.59@gmail.com