Forum Index > The Trading Post > Vintage High Sierra Guide Books from Sierra Club and Wilderness Press
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
contour5

contour5
PostSun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 pm 
I have this small collection of tiny guidebooks available to a deserving home. You know who you are. The books are in less than utterly pristine condition, but still totally usable. Five of the High Sierra Guides include their original super custom paper topo maps indicating all of the sekrit cross country routes.
SB3
SB3
SierraBooks2
SierraBooks2
SierraBooksGoddardMap
SierraBooksGoddardMap
Here's a list of the titles: Wilderness Press High Sierra Hiking Guides: Yosemite Mt Abbott, includes map Blackcap Mtn, map is included Mt Whitney, with map Devil's Postpile, with original updated map! Hetch Hetchy Mineral King Mt Goddard, includes a truly awesome map! Merced Peak Sierra Club Totebooks: Timberline Country The Sierra High Route, Steve Roper, Sierra Club Books, 1982 Mountaineer's Guide to the High Sierra, Voge & Smatco, Sierra Cub Books, 1972 The Climber's Guide to the High Sierra, Steve Roper, SCB, 1976 To Walk With A quiet Mind: Hikes in the Woodlands, Parks and Beaches of the San Francisco Bay Area, Nancy Olmsted, Sierra Club Books, 1975 Starr's Guide to the John Muir Trail and the High Sierra Region: A Sierra Club Totebook by Walter A. Starr Jr., Douglas Robinson, Sierra Club I'd like to sell / trade all 14 titles in a single deal, locally, in person. I'm open to cash or trade, maybe. I could use another ul shelter. I'm taking offers and will decide who is the lucky recipient, like soonish. Here's an example of current prices for some of the WP High Sierra Guides

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message