Forum Index > Partners > Key swap - September 20-23 - WA PCT between Big Mosquito and Walupt Lake
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
bennettbeingthrown

bennettbeingthrown
PostWed Aug 22, 2018 4:44 pm 
I'm trying again even though no one ever seems interested in a key swap. smile.gif There's a 49-mile section of the PCT between Big Mosquito Lake (https://goo.gl/maps/18PJuMuKieT2) and Walupt Lake (https://goo.gl/maps/QeH6dDBJcwo) that would be a dream to backpack in late September. No more bugs. Gorgeous views of Mount Adams! A relatively flat trail. But it would be a lot easier to set up a key swap. Meet up in say, Randle WA, swap cars and head to our respective trailheads, then hike towards each other, high-fiving in the middle, our own cars waiting at trail's end. Let me know if you're interested. I'm happy to provide my real-life identity so that you can confirm I'm a real person (boring, middle-aged dad) and that this is not some bizarre strategy to steal someone's car. I just really like to do solo backpacking, you know? And my one quiet hiking buddy can't make it. My start date of 9/20 is pretty firm. Thanks!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Ringangleclaw

Ringangleclaw
PostThu Aug 23, 2018 7:27 am 
bennettbeingthrown wrote:
I'm trying again even though no one ever seems interested in a key swap.
The HW equivalent of the Sling commercial

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message