Forum Index > Partners > Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass ride wanted
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
leibert

leibert
PostSat Sep 15, 2018 12:26 pm 
Hi, I am looking for a ride to Snoqualmie Pass from Seattle direction, to hike North Bound to Stevens Pass. My dates are not firm yet, but hopfeully I will be there on the 21 or 22 of September. sincerely, Leigh Herbert

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
wolffie

wolffie
PostTue Sep 18, 2018 11:26 am 
We are also trying to arrange a ride north Seattle to Snoqualmie Fri. 9/21, starting about 9:00 AM. Nothing firm yet. Let's carpool if we can. We're 2 people and 1 corgi.

Some people have better things to do with their lives than walking the dog. Some don't.
Lightning_bug

Lightning_bug
PostWed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 am 
Leigh, I tried messaging you, but just in case: I am giving wolffie and friends a ride to Snoqualmie at 9 am, leaving from North Seattle. You're welcome to join us - let me know! Candy

leibert

leibert
PostWed Sep 19, 2018 4:12 pm 
Hi Wolfie, I got an email from Candy about a ride on the 21, leaving at 9am. Would it be possible to leave a day later? I am coming from Canada and have to catch two buses with a transfer to get to Seattle. There is a bus arriving 10:10am at the Seattle Greyhound on the 22, which I would try to be on and meet you all there. Would this be possible instead of the current plan of leaving on the 21? sincerely, Leigh Herbert

wolffie

wolffie
PostWed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 pm 
We are kind of locked-in to leaving Friday 9/21/18 because of my partner's schedule. We have a pickup Friday 9/28/18 at Stevens, but they go straight back to Bellingham, and I have to go to Seattle, so I need a ride from Stevens (or Monroe) to Seattle Fri. 9/28/18. Community Transit, Sound Transit, and Northwestern Trailways do not allow dogs, so I can't simply take a bus from Everett. Looks like I'm hitchhiking. That would be a lot easier on Saturday -- returning hiker traffic from Stevens.

Some people have better things to do with their lives than walking the dog. Some don't.
leibert

leibert
PostFri Sep 21, 2018 2:54 pm 
HI Wolfie, I was thinking an new option that might work for me is to catch the ride pick-up you have coming from Bellingham to Stevens Pass on the 29th, if they are actually coming from Bellingham, and they are willing to provide a lift? That way I can start hiking from Stevens North. My objective is to get to Manning Park in Canada before the snow flies (fingers crossed) this fall. I feel it is getting to late to try from Snoqualmaie pass anyway now. thanks, Leigh