Forum Index > Partners > Active Partners - Wenatchee Area
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
highalpine

highalpine
PostThu Oct 11, 2018 4:14 pm 
I am a 33 year old male and live in Wenatchee. I enjoy hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, all types of climbing (sport/trad/ice), many types of skiing (resorts/backcountry/skate), mountain biking and lots of other things like paddle boarding, running, diving, tennis and learning new things. I also really like to do all of the above while traveling - I've climbed big mountains in Peru and Canada; sport climbed in Thailand, Greece, Mexico, & Spain; ice climbed in Norway and Canada; scuba dived in Fiji, and do touristy things sometimes too. I have hiked and climbed extensively in Washington and have done everything from some of the biggest and hardest climbing routes to peak bagging to backpacking and I like it all, just getting out is what makes me happy. I am looking for someone to run around in the mountains and be active with. I am preferably looking to date somebody (a female) of similar age and interests. One does not need to be "hardcore", just someone who wants to get out from time to time. It's really hard to meet other active single people where I live. If anyone is in the area and would be interested in meeting up or knows anyone, please send me a message and we could talk more! smile.gif Craig

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
DIYSteve
seeking hygge

DIYSteve
seeking hygge
PostMon Oct 15, 2018 12:41 pm 
highalpine wrote:
I am preferably looking to date somebody (a female) of similar age and interests.
Do you enjoy long walks on the beach, holding hands at sunset and bubble baths?

hbb

hbb
PostWed Oct 17, 2018 6:31 pm 
Ignore Steve. He seems to have way too much time on his hands based on how often he posts here and elsewhere. I suspect there are a number of members here who share your interests.