Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > News Personalities
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Bootpathguy

Bootpathguy
PostSat Oct 27, 2018 10:33 am 
Man-O-Man, America loves a train wreck! Their celebrity status boggles my mind. Sometimes I think their Hollywood status is self appointed. Many of these personalities have no talent. They just need to look pretty and be able to have a 5th grade reading level & good eyesight to read the teleprompter I believe Megan Kelly was set up. Her ratings were poor. Someone concocted the Halloween costume segment ( them knowing her true colors ) and hoping she'd hang herself with a stupid comment. She would have no teleprompter to save her. Megan Kelly & Matt Lauer should start a reality show. This isn't a post about race or racism. It's a comment about the arrogance of some news personalities and their mind blowing $$$ contracts for someone who has zero talent. They are not actors or athletes. They're just annoying

Experience is what'cha get, when you get what'cha don't want
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSat Oct 27, 2018 10:42 am 
IBTL
guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue
guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message