Forum Index > The Trading Post > Christmas visitors in Seattle? Need space? - RENTED!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist
PostSun Dec 09, 2018 7:24 pm 
Thanks to all who looked at the post. Do you have relatives coming to visit for the holidays? Not enough space at your place (psychic or otherwise?) Or maybe you want to be in the big city for the holidays. Perhaps I can help. I have a comfortable, fully furnished 1 bedroom apt in my Seattle triplex that I normally rent on 30-day minimum leases. I've had a few nibbles but nothing solid from the usual prospects - newly relocated workers, "just sold, don't want to buy a new house right away" types, etc. It's the slow season, I guess, and I'd like to have some occupancy rather than none. Normally I don't do short term rentals (<30 days) for a number of reasons but would be willing to help out someone connected to the NWH community, and help my budget as well. Can offer a good deal - the longer the stay, the cheaper. Available 12/21 thru New Year's. Apartment is on a quiet street in "east" Ballard; queen sized bed is cushier than my own; wifi included, and off-street parking. PM me for particulars, and tell me a bit about yourself and who would be staying here.

"There are yahoos out there. It’s why we can’t have nice things." - Tom Mahood
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message