Forum Index > Trip Reports > Crazy winter hiking in more than 1 metre of snow! | Luxurious cabin in the woods in Pyrenees, France
Previous :: Next Topic  
MtnGoat

MtnGoat

PostFri Feb 15, 2019 5:23 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Keep sharing. Nice report!

A location in the title would help out with folks who want to click by because it's not local to the NW.

--------------
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Get Out and Go

Get Out and Go

PostFri Feb 15, 2019 8:53 pm 
Yes!!! Absolutely keep on posting here.  Other have contributed epic trips from South America, east coast photography gems, southwest road-trip teasing pictures in winter, as well as the Camino destination I may make one day.   It's all "value-added" to the forum.   up.gif

--------------
"These are the places you will find me hiding'...These are the places I will always go."
(Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart)
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Sculpin

Sculpin

PostSat Feb 16, 2019 8:59 am 
So now the NWHikers volunteer police force is discouraging content.   huh.gif

Apparently there is a vocal minority here who would rather read about an overnighter up Navaho Peak.   biggrin.gif

What happened to you iron?  You went from posting some of the most awesome trip reports on the site, to spraying other posters, to full-on trolling.   rolleyes.gif

--------------
Even my best friends, they don't know, that my job is turning lead into gold. When you hear that engine drone, I'm on the road again, and I'm searching for the philosopher's stone - Van Morrison
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
ejain

ejain

PostSat Feb 16, 2019 11:39 am 
Nancyann wrote:
I posted my Switzerland trip reports recently because I thought a handful of readers might find them interesting or may be planning a trip to that region and would find them useful.

It's somewhat useful as it's written from the perspective of a NWHiker.

Perhaps one should have to earn the privilege of posting non-regional trip reports by posting 10 PNW trip reports first :-)

Personally, I post trip reports for European hikes to Hikr, because that's where I look for information on routes and conditions.

--------------
My Trips
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trip Reports > Crazy winter hiking in more than 1 metre of snow! | Luxurious cabin in the woods in Pyrenees, France
  Happy Birthday kiliki, mtnmschist, adamcwatts!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: