Forum Index > Trail Talk > Wallowas, Washboard/Minam River Trails pics?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
napalmer927

napalmer927
PostFri Apr 12, 2019 1:31 pm 
I'm working on a wilderness fundraising project and route series, and I was wondering if anyone out there has any pictures of the Bear Creek, Washboard Trail, Minam River Trail area in the Wallowas that they'd be willing to share with me and let me use, with credit of course. I have been to the Wallowas twice and explored the Lakes Basin, Eagle Cap, Polaris Pass, and Cornucopia areas, but haven't been able to make it to the NW side yet. If anybody has any pictures they would be willing to share, please message me and I'll give you my email. You can check out my website at WildIdahoEnduranceChallenge.com or the instagram @wildidahoendurance Thanks! -Steven (Yes, I know the Wallowas are not in Idaho, but I'm including surrounding parts of Oregon and Montana)

IG: @wildidahoendurance, @alpacabdirte
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
andypandy

andypandy
PostSat Apr 13, 2019 4:25 pm 
I did mostly the same route as your Wallowa Lakes loop hike, about 4 years ago, over a day and a half. It was a lot of fun, coming down the pass, with it’s crazy number of switchbacks, is the worst part of the hike. My variation is that I popped off trail to hike up to Pete’s Point and followed that ridge over towards the trail as it crosses the ridge. It is one of my more memorable hikes.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message