Forum Index > Partners > lake Dorothy pack raft fishing memorial weekend
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wade63
guitarman

wade63
guitarman
PostThu May 16, 2019 7:33 pm 
Headed up Friday thru Monday, have an extra Alpaca raft. Plan on camping on one of the islands, sound fun.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Maria525
Newb looking tolearn

Maria525
Newb looking tolearn
PostSun May 19, 2019 4:41 pm 
I am sure it’s to late, but this weekend is suppose to be beautiful. I’m a newb and have minor experience, but looking for a camping buddy to grow with that knows what they are doing. I am decently equipped, but that is mainly through research and from the times I have gone camping. It’s the one place I feel at peace and more content than I can explain, but the frequency is so limited and I’m tired of it. Hence why I am on this site. I know I should go alone but I guess this is my attempt to get a full immersive experience and friendship that grows from that. Any who, I am free most weekends and can get weekdays off fairly easy with a few weeks of notice. I just figure I try to see if any of this interests you. Thank you for your time have a lovely day.

wade63
guitarman

wade63
guitarman
PostSun May 19, 2019 8:10 pm 
Well hey, that might work. My son has decided to go this weekend too but that's okay. I could be open to other Friday thru sunday hiking, I have been a mountain goat since a kid(no pun intended) so I'd be happy to have a companion occasionally as I have found a few hiking buddies on this forum. The plan this weekend is a 2 mile hike to Lake Dorothy and raft across the lake and fish. Now there is a trail around the lake too, The place is amazing. Now if you wanted to join and hike around give me a shout back, otherwise I'll be heading out in June, Friday through sunday on a pretty regular basis through the summer and generally can't find someone that has that schedule so perhaps that might work. I primarily go to the cascades, love lakes, ridges, and forest.

wade63
guitarman

wade63
guitarman
PostMon May 20, 2019 8:43 am 
I sent you a p.m.