Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > mass shootings in small urban places
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
cdestroyer

cdestroyer
PostSun May 19, 2019 12:32 pm 
the local gab rag has announced an exercise in such instance to include the local high school and medical center notifying the public to remain clear of the areas for a couple hours to allow the exercise to proceed. most of the media covered mass high school shootings occured in populations of 50,000 to 75,000. So why do we here in duck bush montana population well under the crew size of an aircraft carrier need to practice? One wonders just what is the root cause of such unrest with the young people these days. One suggestion was that the young men, whom are the most to carry out such rampage, might be suffering from girlfriend rejection. ha boy what a shocker uh...in my senior high days most of the classmate girls hardly even spoke to me let alone would date me. so I took a freshman girl to the prom and to heck with my classmates. as a quote I heard oncet said, "there are more fish in the ocean than ever came out"! Other suggestions for the reason behind the problems, try this book, Rampage: The social roots of school shootings by katherine s Newman.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSun May 19, 2019 12:49 pm 
Locking this as the subject encroaches on the boundaries of permitted discussion.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message