Forum Index > The Trading Post > Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR 18 MP Camera w/ multiple Lenses and Cases
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MLHSN
What goes here?????

MLHSN
What goes here?????
PostSat Aug 10, 2019 11:24 am 
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR 18 MP Camera. Purchased new a couple years ago with the intent of using it backpacking because it's one of the smallest/lightest DSLR camera bodies. I haven't really spent the time to learn how to use it properly so I'm going to sell it. $650 OBO, located in Wenatchee Lenses Included: EF-S 18-55mm, Came with the Camera, Hardly Used EF 50mm F/1.8 II, Nifty 50 bought new hardly used EF-S 10-18mm F/4.5-5.6 Takes great wide angle landscape shots, bought new EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, bought used, reasonable shape, Lens I use the most for all-purpose EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, bought this one used. It was used by someone for paintball and is a little beat up. I think it could use a professional cleaning but will leave inspection to buyer as I'm not an expert. Also including: LowePro Chest Camera Case - Rather large case and will fit body with Telephoto lens. I got this case first but it was to bulky for the backpacking I do. Mountainsmith Chest Case - I used this case mostly, it will fit the body with the 28-135mm lens and can store the Wide angle as well. This is my preferred case and fits well on pack chest strap. Mountainsmith Medium Lens Case "David Busch's Compact Field Guide For the Canon EOS Rebel SL1/100D
Camera 6
Camera 6
Camera 5
Camera 5
Camera 4
Camera 4
Camera 3
Camera 3
Camera 2
Camera 2
Camera 1
Camera 1