Forum Index > The Trading Post > Anyone need a small internal frame pack? Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone Free
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dante

Dante
PostMon Aug 12, 2019 3:45 pm 
I have a small Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone backpack which my youngest child has outgrown. Here are the measurements from the manual. Short Frame fits 14" to 18" torsos (see manual, linked above, for how to measure) Meduim Women's Hip Belt fits 30" to 34" hips Medium Shoulder Straps fit chest size 34" to 40" Trim/Narrow Shoulder Straps fit neck size <15" The pack is in really good shape. It looks like this:
Free to a good home. Just pay it forward when the time comes. Use the email button below if you're interested.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
MLHSN
What goes here?????

MLHSN
What goes here?????
PostMon Aug 12, 2019 8:51 pm 
Yes, I could absolutely use this if still available. I have two kids I would like to get packs for. I sent you an e-mail. Please let me know if still available. Thank you, Mark

Dante

Dante
PostTue Aug 13, 2019 6:52 am 
The first person who emailed me is coming to try on the pack today. If she doesn’t take it, I’ll reach out to the others who have emailed or replied in the order in which they responded to my post. Dante

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostTue Aug 13, 2019 10:25 am 
Thank you Dante! up.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."