Forum Index > Trail Talk > Electric bikes soon to be humming along national park trails
Previous :: Next Topic  
Brian R

Brian R

PostFri Sep 20, 2019 8:51 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Well said, Foot. Apparently, being on the emerald cult side of divisive garners no yellow card here. I'm (not) surprised that Cyclo's post has stood for as long as it has. Seattle blinders.

As for the topic, re national parks, around here we're really only talking about Westside and Ipsut Creek Roads--and maybe a few decommissioned miles inside ONP and NCNP. Dose and Elwha come to mind. Others?
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Tom
Admin

Tom

Admin
PostFri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 pm 
Be the example you want to see here.  I'd dispense with the noble certainties.  The Trump dig was inappropriate.  That's the kind of stuff we ask people to check at the door.  Believe it or not, happens on both sides.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Brian R

Brian R

PostFri Sep 20, 2019 10:22 pm 
I believe some inappropriates are more equal than others that you believe are handled equally and appropriately. Translation, yes, I think you often look the other way when your community gets political and mean. Balls and strikes. But hey, it's your site.
Tom
Admin

Tom

Admin
PostSat Sep 21, 2019 12:04 am 
With Trump in office you'll see more in that direction.  Terms like "emerald cult", "seattle blinders", etc. sound more like a get out of bed perspective.  This forum is a relatively diverse group of individuals who view themselves as part of a community and want to be here.  I'd say this thread is a good example of the diversity here.
Brian R

Brian R

PostTue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 pm 
It's official. (Or, same as it ever was.)

https://www.nps.gov/mora/learn/news/electric-bicycles-at-mount-rainier.htm
Ski
><((((>

Ski

><((((>
PostWed Oct 02, 2019 11:14 am 
^ or in other words: effectively NO change in policy regarding bicycles (or ebikes) at either MRNP or ONP - they're still only allowed where bicycles were already allowed.

--------------
"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. 
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
NWtrax

NWtrax

PostWed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 pm 
wait...... and you still have to pedal?
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Electric bikes soon to be humming along national park trails
  Happy Birthday the photogger, Pribbs!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: