Forum Index > Trip Reports > Hidden Valley Pond, 06.24.19
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher

Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher
PostMon Oct 07, 2019 7:10 pm 
This is in a section of the SDNWR in Jamul, & I was scoping out Pk. 1,065' (to see if there was a trail to the top - there isn't - ) when I opted to take a side trail on the way back & discovered a little pond in the process. It may very well be dried up by now but it looked good @ the time. wink.gif The trailhead is located on the north side of Proctor Valley Rd., west of Pioneer way. Parking is minimal...there's basically a spot or 2 on the shoulder further down the rd. since one's not supposed to block the TH gate. On the way in:
@ the pond:
On the way out:

Home is where the hiking is. "Peaks that have come and gone four times should halt a man in his steps." -- William O. Douglas A balanced diet is a margarita in each hand.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher

Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher
PostMon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 pm 
Well, this particular hike didn't really have any good rocks, & it was just a quick solo afternoon hike so I didn't bother getting a marg after. In the meantime, here's a phallic rock to hold you over. It's one of the best I've seen so far. The next time I go to this place, I'm gonna see if I can get a pic of me hugging it. hockeygrin.gif up.gif
Penis rock
Penis rock

Home is where the hiking is. "Peaks that have come and gone four times should halt a man in his steps." -- William O. Douglas A balanced diet is a margarita in each hand.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message